HELP!! 2nd 6 pot organic auto grow- problems

I'm gonna mate.

So you just recommend mixing up what u suggested in your recipe. I'm not going to add the vermiculite as like @Eyes on Fire said I don't want to upset the balance.

I've got everything ready to rock n roll now do gonna get too it tomorrow.im hoping it rains tonight as have not collected a single drop of rainwater yet lol

I will run half the pots bottled as u suggest. I'll go back to my biobizz stuff as the guanokalong didn't really work for me.

Hey @Eyes on Fire dude what tea recipe can I use to get my soil started bro

if you wanna kick off your pile O soil,I would do one or two things.

the first use something like this. a gallon of water.

if you have recharge 1 scoop(TBspoon) in the water bubbled. liquid compost,a fust full of EWC in a small cheese cloth bundle and if you hjave it a small [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Inoculate. but the first three(compost,rechange,EWC) will do fine. or for a poorer mans way I would put some cal mag(15-20 drops) in that gallon (might not use the whole gallon btw) then use something like Honey ES,Molasses would be fine,with a scoop of recharge and/or GW or # 1 inoculate or similar.

Thanks for the swift reply dude.

I should have listed what I have sorry.
this is exactly what I have to hand
EWC
MOLASSES
BONE MEAL
HOOF N HORN
GYPSUM
EPSOM
VOLCANIC ROCK DUST
SEAWEED MEAL
MAXICROP SEAWEED LIQUID EXTRACT
HUMIC ACID
SILICA POWDER
OYSTER CRUMB
OYSTER FLOUR
EGGSHELLS
GREAT WHITE MYCORRHIZAE
ORCA LIQUID MYCO
GUANOKALONG BAT SHIT 1-10-1
HUMBOLDTS EQUILIBRIUM CAL MAG
Gonna order ecothrive charge today which is insect frass. Also some RAW brand powdered molasses.

Could I do something with what I have to hand or shall I buy extra things bro. Sorry i should have said what I had initially

yeah I would just use some liquid compost if you can afford it for teas. its a really great additive. but if not the EWC will be fine with the regular dose of cal mag. so EWC(fistful in a small pouch)

15-20 drops of cal mag.

and btw.Orca is just a watered down version of great white really. but you can add that too. dont know the dosing on it but prolly something like a cpl teaspoons most likely.or better yet., do one teaspoon then a scoop of powder GW with some molasses at 1 TBspoon of Molasses and there ya go. bubble for roughly 12-18 hours and moisten your soil and mix really well. squeeze test and boom

Absolute f*in Legend. I'm gonna look at the liquid compost now.cant imagine it to be too expensive really. Need to get my self a pipette so I can measure in drops.

Yer I realised that after a few reviews but it was pretty cheap so thought I could use that instead of the GW at times. Gonna use the rest of my jar then go on to the powdered molasses aswell. Or just alternate between the two once I get going.

Man I hope it rains tonight I need a gallon of water haha

hey bro this is the one I really like. GS plant food liquid Compost. but also I wanted to remind you when you friends get back to the states man. have them send you some of those 5LB packets from tlosoils.com you have all the materials to rework your soil for months n months and for many many maaany grows to come yet. so well worth the initial investment of 5 or even 8 or more bags. all you;ll need is the baseline materials.and ya got those! EWC,perlite,soil n coco coir Weeeeee :D

Amazon product

Thanks so much bro. I see that it's a blend of humic acid, kelp and mycos so if I can't find that I'll look for something as similar as possible.

Well I tried to buy larger quantities then I actually needed so I could do what u said and rework the soil as many times as I can.will learn that bit when it comes to it lol

I'm gonna speak to a mate that's out there atm and see what he can do for me.:thanks:

Last edited:
How's it going lads.

Just letting u know I have finally mixed up my first batch of soil. Mixed up with a gallon of fresh tea to get it started. Man I hope this is the start of something special haha

Also what size pots are you guys using.im thinking to get some 11l or 15l square pots to maximise space. I don't really like the air root pruning pots I currently use. The water bloody goes everywhere out the sides

Back