Help: from soil to Canna Coco?

No you def need a good pen else you will be giving your self problems later on in your grow trust me i have done cheap pens they are not that good at all buy once and by right saves £££ in the long run :smoking:
I ll leave you the model I thought buying.It Is called Adwa ad12 pH tester.Ec Meter Is same brand.Seems legit

I ll leave you the model I thought buying.It Is called Adwa ad12 pH tester.Ec Meter Is same brand.Seems legit
I cant comment on how good it will be you have to take your chance with it i use essentials EC pen and blue lab PH pen not cheap but accurate :smoking:

I have only ever used the Blue lab EC truncheon and their PH pen also, keep them clean and calibrated and you will get many many years of use

Hi bro my tap water is an ec of 0.3 so you will be ok with that you only have issues in my eyes with really hard water also @Mañ'O'Green can look at your water chart you posted and advise .also regarding your pH meter get a blue lab I won't cheap out on that but the ec meter I have bluelab and cheap ones and they both get the same readings as I can understand your worrying about money but there the essential s I'd say

Hi bro my tap water is an ec of 0.3 so you will be ok with that you only have issues in my eyes with really hard water also @Mañ'O'Green can look at your water chart you posted and advise .also regarding your pH meter get a blue lab I won't cheap out on that but the ec meter I have bluelab and cheap ones and they both get the same readings as I can understand your worrying about money but there the essential s I'd say
I ll wait for @Mañ'O'Green for the water readings even though he told me once I could use my tap in soil.I took the cheaper pH Meter but not the shit One from Amazon.I Plan to upgrade as soon as I see if Coco Is ok to me.I Hope I have not Lost 100€.
Thank you so much @St. Tom

Hi Friend.A very strong thank you for chiming Always in.
@St. Tom said you would look at my water and tell me if It Is ok with canna Coco professional plus and canna Coco A&B nutrients.I already posted my water Readings a lot in this forum but never for trying Coco.Thabks in Advance.I can post a transplanted picture of course.❤️

Here Friend my water municipal infos

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211213-110858_Adobe_Acrobat~3.png
    Screenshot_20211213-110858_Adobe_Acrobat~3.png
    264.4 KB · Views: 17
These are ok:
Calcium 38 mg/l
Mg 25mg/l

The 160 mg/l bicarbonates will make it harder to bring the PH down. I use Nitric Acid in veg and Phosphoric Acid in Bloom.

Veg.
ScreenHunter_298 Sep. 21 11.00.jpg

Bloom
2021-02-11_14-40-49.jpg

Run this schedule.

2022-03-21_15-05-35.jpg

Back