Live Stoners Help!!!! Using promix hp. First grow and scared of how and when to feed FF nutes.

Thank you!!! I'm pretty excited about this first grow. Alot of preparations behind it making sure I did things to the best levels I could.... I currently moved my thread under organics and started over and will b continuing there. It's a Lil more thorough and detailed of how I got to where I am now. Day five pictures above. Just joined today and member A4 recommended I move to the organics section to get further help with my grow if needed. Would love for you to follow me there and any advice or criticism is welcome as I am brand new to not only autos... But growing anything. Lol

Hope you dont mind me stopping by, pete. Heard things were taking off over here and wanted to pop in and check out your grow. Glad I did! The fellas have covered the basics with ya, so you are in good hands! Anything you need help with, we are but a shout away!:thumbsup: Going to hang around a bit and watch these ladies take off, if ya dont mind!:d5:

Thank you!!! I'm pretty excited about this first grow. Alot of preparations behind it making sure I did things to the best levels I could.... I currently moved my thread under organics and started over and will b continuing there. It's a Lil more thorough and detailed of how I got to where I am now. Day five pictures above. Just joined today and member A4 recommended I move to the organics section to get further help with my grow if needed. Would love for you to follow me there and any advice or criticism is welcome as I am brand new to not only autos... But growing anything. Lol
I am new myself doing a dwc hydro fast and vast grow we can follow each other i would love your views on my grow too welcome to the sight its great.

How do I view your threads and what you have going. What is DWC hydro? I knew the basics of photos because my brother is a caregiver and I studied autos but only doing a soil grow so I kno very little about hydro :/

I've moved and created a much better thread under the organics section and would love for you to follow and added in any comments or questions. My thread there is even more thorough.
I'm off to bed, but I'll check out your grow tomorrow, Pete. Well done! :d5:

Hope you dont mind me stopping by, pete. Heard things were taking off over here and wanted to pop in and check out your grow. Glad I did! The fellas have covered the basics with ya, so you are in good hands! Anything you need help with, we are but a shout away!:thumbsup: Going to hang around a bit and watch these ladies take off, if ya dont mind!:d5:
Would love to have people following to help and maybe one day o can assist others. Things are right on track as of now :)

Hey Pete, welcome to the grow show!

Look forward to seeing how your ladies take off! All the best mate, Peace!

Back