Herbs and Diet for Sleep Apnea

I too have sleep apnea. I Lost 98 lbs so far in 2014 and looking to loose another 75 by next May! Yeah, I was a huge fat dude, but I am at the point where I cannot sleep without my mask. My wife is also happier I use it. It does take some getting use to, but it doesnt bother me anymore. The foods Root has above do work. Just have to be tired of being tired!

I too have sleep apnea. I Lost 98 lbs so far in 2014 and looking to loose another 75 by next May! Yeah, I was a huge fat dude, but I am at the point where I cannot sleep without my mask. My wife is also happier I use it. It does take some getting use to, but it doesnt bother me anymore. The foods Root has above do work. Just have to be tired of being tired!
Awesome accomplshment briman!
Wish you well in the next 75!

piece of cake bro, got it down to a science! Went paleo/1/2 vegan and cut out the ben & jerry's. Also a few minor changes. Water with lemon when I get the urge to snack and dont, I repeat dont eat past 6 PM. So I turned my huge cereal bowl into a salad bowl and eat a ton of greens and no sugar. I'm a stevia devotee. Sorry to hijack your thread Root, but I feel good and tried to fore go the c pap and just cannot do it...yet!

No hijacking here...You have just proved that food can be your medicine for weight and energy.
Paleo works!!! and it is easy to follow.
I lost a lot of weight two years ago and haven't gained any of it back...
Healthy choices like lemon and water instead of sodas or sugary drinks...

:Cool bud:

Great info 66, thanks man, my gf snores like a rhinosaurus (i know that ain't spelt right!).

I'm lying there next to her, i hear the toungue stick to the roof of her mouth, then i lie there waiting for the inveitable loud, sharp intake of breath.

She must be losing AT LEAST 33% of her nightly air intake, bloody horrible to hear.

Our diet is very good (except she eats meat, i've been veggy for 41 years) but she smokes heavily and drinks red wine, big nono, and is also overweight, the sleep clinic doctor told her she is practically obese due to internal fat, dangerous for your organs :(

I now have to sleep in our spare room some nights because it's just intolerable and interrupts my sleep.

Well done briman for the changes you've made, i know it ain't easy bruv.

Good thread,

steely

She isn't with me in the juicing and non-smoking right now but she will be come new years.

:Cool bud: Start the new year off right!

Karma to both of you!

Back