Live Stoners Hey new here

heya @4wiscoLegal420 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
Thanks man i plan on using every one of you guys to my fullest potential. Im a sponge waiting to absorb, i start my first real grow late next week and will be uploading weekly from then on!
Happy Growing

Sounds like you have a nice bit of kit picked out. I like the ACInfinity stuff myself. I don't have their tent or light but all the ventilation and controllers have been quite nice.

The only thing I could think you might need, or already have, is calibration fluid and storage solution for that pH pen. I would advise calibrating once a week when it's new. Some of them have a bit of break in time.

Other than that, good luck and I hope to see a nice grow.

Sounds like you have a nice bit of kit picked out. I like the ACInfinity stuff myself. I don't have their tent or light but all the ventilation and controllers have been quite nice.

The only thing I could think you might need, or already have, is calibration fluid and storage solution for that pH pen. I would advise calibrating once a week when it's new. Some of them have a bit of break in time.

Other than that, good luck and I hope to see a nice grow.
I was under the impression ph testers were calibrated in distilled water at 68° or at least thats what my grow guide says. But thats probably just a no supplies way to do it. I was definitely gonna read the instructions that come with the testers though. They on the slow track to me. I ordered them 4 days ago and they just shipped at the end of the day today.....its ok though.

Yes, most companies will say that their meters are calibrated. And I suspect they are once at the factory. pH pens tend to drift a little bit. The better more expensive ones hold calibration for longer. A bit of cal fluid is a nice backup and safety check. All you need is 4.0 and 7.0 fluid. A 2point calibration is far more accurate than a single. However, if you're on a budget I would pick up just the 7.0 for now. I've used these from biopharm:

Amazon product

You also need storage solution as letting the glass bulb dry out will kill your meter. You cannot store it in tap, distilled, or other water solutions.

I have this one from Apera. $15-ish and has lasted over 2 years at this point and it beyond its expiration. I only had to put a few drops in the cap.

Amazon product

Yes, most companies will say that their meters are calibrated. And I suspect they are once at the factory. pH pens tend to drift a little bit. The better more expensive ones hold calibration for longer. A bit of cal fluid is a nice backup and safety check. All you need is 4.0 and 7.0 fluid. A 2point calibration is far more accurate than a single. However, if you're on a budget I would pick up just the 7.0 for now. I've used these from biopharm:

Amazon product

You also need storage solution as letting the glass bulb dry out will kill your meter. You cannot store it in tap, distilled, or other water solutions.

I have this one from Apera. $15-ish and has lasted over 2 years at this point and it beyond its expiration. I only had to put a few drops in the cap.

Amazon product

I actually didnt know about the storage. That's definitely gotta be added to grow guides. I will look into it thanks. Id be pissed if my meter stopped working correctly after a week.

And I've gone back to my drops since my Apera crapped out......soooo. :baked:

Back