Live Stoners Hey new here

Cannaficionado

Novice
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey Im new here, Im just starting to take growing seriously after half assed growing for fun over the last decade on and off. I used to grow from seed out of stret bags as I currently live in a non legal state...boo...but next week I move just south of the border to a legal state. I only made that choice because it doesn't effect my day to day life and I qualify for personal production so yeah.

I dont smoke a ton compared to some people so I decided to start out with a 3x3x6 tent. Its made by ac infinity which Im looking to find first hand reviews about as I do not trust reviews directly from sites you buy off of. Im not worried about it. Just looking for common issues so I can address if needed

My light is also ac infinity and I recieved that yesterday. Its their previous 4x4 s44 model. The new boards have a giant hole in the middle of the board to keep the driver cooler but are unavailable unless you buy the whole 4x4 kit. Its a beast though. I think it will be worth every penny.

Ducting is going to be the ac infinity 6" inline with the 69 controller that will allow me to automate ventilation and lighting from one control module that can control 4 components at once. Which is the main reason I went ac infinity in the first place.

Growing everything in 5 gal mesh pots with soil. Not familiar with hydro at all but am not opposed to it and would love to learn more. Getting the whole fox farm kit actually soil, nutes, ph up and down.

All my testing supplies are vivosun though, i got a complete ph, electro conductivity, soil ph tester for like 50 bucks I think it was.

If theres anything anyone can think of that Im missing to start and keep everything under control please feel free to comment. Probably gonna start 2 plants at a time until I feel like I have my processes nailed down and I wanna upgrade my stuff.

Seeds I have are humbolt seeds caramel creme. Its relatively new, suppose to be great for new growers, good all around resistance to mold, disease and pests. Everything else depends on how good I am. So please help me be as good as I can get

Thank you

This doob just never go's out... awesome
Passing it on.

giphy (3).gif

Set up sound great, you've done your research. Great idea to go with soil, I think it great place to learn, its how I started. You may stick with it or dip your toe into hydro once you get to know your plants.

Get a journal going and tag me, I love helping people out in their early growing days. We've also got an army of AFNers who love to do the same. We want to see everybody reach harvest with good bit if banter along the way.

Welcome to AFN :bighug:

This doob just never go's out... awesome
Passing it on.

View attachment 1492259

Set up sound great, you've done your research. Great idea to go with soil, I think it great place to learn, its how I started. You may stick with it or dip your toe into hydro once you get to know your plants.

Get a journal going and tag me, I love helping people out in their early growing days. We've also got an army of AFNers who love to do the same. We want to see everybody reach harvest with good bit if banter along the way.

Welcome to AFN :bighug:
I will be journaling on my phone. Ill try keeping everything I do written down but my adhd definitely causes me to get distracted easily and forget to jot stuff down. But maybe that wont be a problem since I will be living on my own with really nothing to distract me but myself. I love cannabis, have since my first toke, when I saw a flowered plant I was hooked. Honestly like nothing Id ever seen before. Just intruiged all around.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I can already tell this is a much better place!

Welcome to the group, sounds like a good setup to start and when the upgrade bug hits you can use for a seeding tent, lol. :smoking:

Welcome to the group, sounds like a good setup to start and when the upgrade bug hits you can use for a seeding tent, lol. :smoking:
Honestly I was thinking once I get really good and find a strain i love, i could use it for a mother, do you think it would be too small? I know im getting way ahead of myself, but after a while I wanna develop a strain. Its been a dream of mine.

You going to be doing autos, photos or both? ...I'd say at first, do a grow, document per the club instructions and get your golden sash....then the possibilties for testing are available which can greatly increase your oppurtunities.....do lots of research, plenty of peeps on here got their own they are developing.....develope your style of growing as interactive or hands off as you want.....and have fun..
Pop into live stoner chat if your bored and just want to cut up a bit.

You going to be doing autos, photos or both? ...I'd say at first, do a grow, document per the club instructions and get your golden sash....then the possibilties for testing are available which can greatly increase your oppurtunities.....do lots of research, plenty of peeps on here got their own they are developing.....develope your style of growing as interactive or hands off as you want.....and have fun..
Pop into live stoner chat if your bored and just want to cut up a bit.
I will be leaning more towards photoperiod as I am the most....."familiar" with them. Im not opposed to autos but I know very little about them other than they flower within a few weeks of germination. Beside that Im pretty clueless, but thats what the forums are for.

But whats this about documenting my grow to gain the ability to have my grow tested. Im actually interested in this but unsure about it. Obviously Id have to mail in samples right? After the correct documentation on the grow is provided and I earn that sash

I will be leaning more towards photoperiod as I am the most....."familiar" with them. Im not opposed to autos but I know very little about them other than they flower within a few weeks of germination. Beside that Im pretty clueless, but thats what the forums are for.

But whats this about documenting my grow to gain the ability to have my grow tested. Im actually interested in this but unsure about it. Obviously Id have to mail in samples right? After the correct documentation on the grow is provided and I earn that sash

I think you miss understood bill. If you document your grow from seed to harvest you get into theCultivators Club which allows you access the more stuff. Like testing new genetics and new products from AFN vendors.

But like both others have said sound like you have a good idea what your doing feel free to tag me in your journal I am always happy to help where I can. I am fairly new myself
:pass:
know very little about them other than they flower within a few weeks of germination
:yeahthat: That’s pretty much it. They just automatically flower no need to flip lights.

Last edited:
I think miss understood bill. If you document your grow from seed to harvest you get into theCultivators Club which allows you access the more stuff. Like testing new genetics and new products from AFN vendors.

But like both others have said sound like you have a good idea what your doing feel free to tag me in your journal I am always happy to help where I can. I am fairly new myself
:pass:

:yeahthat: That’s pretty much it. They just automatically flower no need to flip lights.
Thanks man, I will definitely be reaching out as I'm sure to screw something up along the way. But I pick up stuff quick and I dont get discouraged very easily, i can tell this community really values its members. Unlike other forums where old timers seem to let everybody "figure it ou for themselves"

Hey Im new here, Im just starting to take growing seriously after half assed growing for fun over the last decade on and off. I used to grow from seed out of stret bags as I currently live in a non legal state...boo...but next week I move just south of the border to a legal state. I only made that choice because it doesn't effect my day to day life and I qualify for personal production so yeah.

I dont smoke a ton compared to some people so I decided to start out with a 3x3x6 tent. Its made by ac infinity which Im looking to find first hand reviews about as I do not trust reviews directly from sites you buy off of. Im not worried about it. Just looking for common issues so I can address if needed

My light is also ac infinity and I recieved that yesterday. Its their previous 4x4 s44 model. The new boards have a giant hole in the middle of the board to keep the driver cooler but are unavailable unless you buy the whole 4x4 kit. Its a beast though. I think it will be worth every penny.

Ducting is going to be the ac infinity 6" inline with the 69 controller that will allow me to automate ventilation and lighting from one control module that can control 4 components at once. Which is the main reason I went ac infinity in the first place.

Growing everything in 5 gal mesh pots with soil. Not familiar with hydro at all but am not opposed to it and would love to learn more. Getting the whole fox farm kit actually soil, nutes, ph up and down.

All my testing supplies are vivosun though, i got a complete ph, electro conductivity, soil ph tester for like 50 bucks I think it was.

If theres anything anyone can think of that Im missing to start and keep everything under control please feel free to comment. Probably gonna start 2 plants at a time until I feel like I have my processes nailed down and I wanna upgrade my stuff.

Seeds I have are humbolt seeds caramel creme. Its relatively new, suppose to be great for new growers, good all around resistance to mold, disease and pests. Everything else depends on how good I am. So please help me be as good as I can get

Thank you

heya @4wiscoLegal420 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back