Hiding My Plants

I wouldn't be concerned. Being in a plastic bag a few hours seems much less worse than being rained on at night. Maybe keep air circulating/exhausting until the last minute, or otherwise minimize time in the bags. And if really concerned, just pre-treat the plants with any type of mildew/mold prevention treatment.

Is it an internal inspection only and do u have a garden.
If so then build a box to put them into in the garden and set it up just like your tent with a filter.
Even a camping tent. They will do fine for a few hours with no light
Autos are a Hardy breed
No it's tiny.

Reschedule the inspection? Tell them you may have covid!
Would you believe the annual boiler check was due after xmas & I postponed it because I really had covid! So I can't use that again. I was thinking if I got large cardboard boxes & sealed them, but put some small holes in the for air near the bottom & small enough not to let light in & stack them out my tiny back garden.
Would they sweat as much in a box with tiny holes?

Would you believe the annual boiler check was due after xmas & I postponed it because I really had covid! So I can't use that again. I was thinking if I got large cardboard boxes & sealed them, but put some small holes in the for air near the bottom & small enough not to let light in & stack them out my tiny back garden.
Would they sweat as much in a box with tiny holes?
Ok, the reschedule won't work this time, lol

The cardboard will actually absorb the humidty, A few small holes will allow for more than enough ventilation. Additional light won't screw things up, they don't get screwed up outside with full moonlight! Good solution!

Ok, the reschedule won't work this time, lol

The cardboard will actually absorb the humidty, A few small holes will allow for more than enough ventilation. Additional light won't screw things up, they don't get screwed up outside with full moonlight! Good solution!
Really appreciate the help!! I'll get a few tomorrow

With humidity your main concern, you could seal (particularly if needed for odor) the plants in bags or boxes along with some silica gel or other moisture-from-the-air absorbing product.

But I still think being in a box or bag a few hours is harmless. These plants do well outside despite being totally saturated in darkness (rained on during the night).

I've done this exact thing with photos while in veg when I was much much younger. I put each in a contractor bag and tied them shut, and put them next to the trash bin in the garage for 10 hours. The inspectors stood right next to them while they were inspecting the entire garage. I put them back when they were gone, and flipped them to flower.
. :crying:

With humidity your main concern, you could seal (particularly if needed for odor) the plants in bags or boxes along with some silica gel or other moisture-from-the-air absorbing product.

But I still think being in a box or bag a few hours is harmless. These plants do well outside despite being totally saturated in darkness (rained on during the night).
So first off, a huge Thank You! to everyone who helped out.
It's not the first time.
I've decided to balls it out. I have a very small "room" that is for brushes, washing machine, etc... I managed to squeeeeeze an 80x80cm tent into it. I have a lock for it so I'll lock it & tell them I've lost the key if they ask to see in it. As I said, it's essentially an empty space. Although my landlord is literally Stalin when it comes to renting laws & rules, & I wouldn't put it past him saying he'd get a lock smith!!
But I have my rights too, so f**k 'em.

So first off, a huge Thank You! to everyone who helped out.
It's not the first time.
I've decided to balls it out. I have a very small "room" that is for brushes, washing machine, etc... I managed to squeeeeeze an 80x80cm tent into it. I have a lock for it so I'll lock it & tell them I've lost the key if they ask to see in it. As I said, it's essentially an empty space. Although my landlord is literally Stalin when it comes to renting laws & rules, & I wouldn't put it past him saying he'd get a lock smith!!
But I have my rights too, so f**k 'em.
Dang, you're going for it. I'd have gone with the yard/garbage bags disguised near the trash can just hiding in plain sight. Now if they push the issue you're in a tight spot maybe. Good luck, let us know how it plays out!

Back