Hiding My Plants

Kilbarrog

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hopefully these are stupid questions. But....
There's an inspection of my house on the 22nd of Feb. They will be going through every single inch of my home.
So would it be ok to keep them in sealed black bags in a press for about 8 hours? They could turn up anytime between 9am-5pm, but it will only take them about 30min to complete the assessment. So hopefully I'm near the top of the list.
Also, the lights turn off at 11am & turn on at 5pm. So I'll also have to put them into the dark a few hours earlier than normal.
I'm kind of worried about humidity while they are in the bags & the sudden change of light schedule.
Any help is always really appreciated
IMG_20230215_104048.jpg

Damn that sucks. Ladies r looking close to being done too. The disturbance in lights off a little early won’t hurt and they’ll probably be fine in a bag lol they’re tough. Hopefully like u said inspection is done early and quick. Good luck

Oof thats a tough one. You're in a house? Do you have attic access the only thing I can think of is just moving everything to the attic for the time being....covering them during flower for an extended time could be a recipe for bud rot and that would be a shame, but at the same time it could be fine.

Hopefully these are stupid questions. But....
There's an inspection of my house on the 22nd of Feb. They will be going through every single inch of my home.
So would it be ok to keep them in sealed black bags in a press for about 8 hours? They could turn up anytime between 9am-5pm, but it will only take them about 30min to complete the assessment. So hopefully I'm near the top of the list.
Also, the lights turn off at 11am & turn on at 5pm. So I'll also have to put them into the dark a few hours earlier than normal.
I'm kind of worried about humidity while they are in the bags & the sudden change of light schedule.
Any help is always really appreciated
View attachment 1565698
Boy that’s a tough one one I would be awfully worried about mold in a plastic bag… is this the only option?

I havent stored them in a bag bit transported them for a short period they where not happy at all. few where in veg they didnt take it to bad but done it with one in bud. Everywhere the bag hit a pistol they turned brown prematurely and it was sad for a little bit. But they all grew and made great smoke. So they will survive an hour in a bag from my experience

Oof thats a tough one. You're in a house? Do you have attic access the only thing I can think of is just moving everything to the attic for the time being....covering them during flower for an extended time could be a recipe for bud rot and that would be a shame, but at the same time it could be fine.
It's an assessment to see what upgrades the house needs ie insulating etc... to bring it up to standards. So they'll need to go into the attic.

Is it an internal inspection only and do u have a garden.
If so then build a box to put them into in the garden and set it up just like your tent with a filter.
Even a camping tent. They will do fine for a few hours with no light
Autos are a Hardy breed

Back