High CBD Strains

My guess is tincture will change everything for your wife!! "For me" its pretty close to a cure for insomnia, and helps with pain immensely. Even the thc stuff have been an absolute game changer. The tough part is hitting the med conditions hard while not being so high you feel like you might have a heart attack...LOL
why I'm thinking the high CBD will the most pleasnt entry into tinctures, after all medicine shouldn't freak out the patient:crying:

why I'm thinking the high CBD will the most pleasnt entry into tinctures, after all medicine shouldn't freak out the patient:crying:

remember those are high dose effects i am talking about....most people i know wont go anywhere near 3.5-4ml. 1-2ml is standard for most.

For me the euphoric floating experience was a game changer(best strain i have found for this so far is the think fast)...taken in high doses I have had near out of body experiences, which allow me to escape pain for some duration.

remember those are high dose effects i am talking about....most people i know wont go anywhere near 3.5-4ml. 1-2ml is standard for most.

For me the euphoric floating experience was a game changer(best strain i have found for this so far is the think fast)...taken in high doses I have had near out of body experiences, which allow me to escape pain for some duration.
sounds good to me, I like pushing the envelope just to check it out

sounds good to me, I like pushing the envelope just to check it out

As this stuff is so powerful, start low and work up to a comfortable level before high dosing. I start each freshly made batch with 1ml, then up it to 2 before i even consider 3 or higher, but i will admit i try every variety high dosing with at least 3.5ml.
Also remember that dosing is relative to the size and weight of the patient....I am 6'3" and 200 pounds...someone with a much smaller frame might need far less for intense effects.

Looks like I need to make another seed order...I'd fully intended to have some cbd strains but for some reason theres none on the list. Thanks for the reminder lol.
I'm not that bad off but am pretty beat up from the physical life, what little cbd weed I've had shows me there is potential for some real relief. And my wife is having more trouble from osteoarthritis but isn't too keen on the psychotropic effects of canna most of the time.She never tokes anymore.I bet tinc would be fine for her.

As this stuff is so powerful, start low and work up to a comfortable level before high dosing. I start each freshl made batch with 1ml, then up it to 2 before i even consider 3 or higher, but i will admit i try every variety high dosing with at least 3.5ml.
Also remember that dosing is relative to the size and weight of the patient....I am 6'3" and 200 pounds...someone with a much smaller frame might need far less for intense effects.
oh yeah, patient weight calculation crucial!. learned that with shrooms:biggrin:

Look out for "Candida"...CBD 20%, THC 0.3%
"Charlottes Angel" CBD 16%, THC less than 1%
Both of these have minimal psycho effects and are virtually pure CBD, do a great job too !!!!

Often out of stock at the seed Banks, but you could get lucky !!!

Both of these have minimal psycho effects and are virtually pure CBD, do a great job too !!!!

thanks for the heads up!

Thanks:pass:...Could either of these be considered outdoor performers?

Oh!! DP's new charlotte angel is an auto....and wowsers its 15%cbd and .7%thc!! Thats high on the hitlist for me to get!! Thanks heliman!

Back