High CBD Strains

Last season I grew IPCBD/Dinafem, 2:1 CBD:THC. I'm almost 72, lived large outdoors my whole life. Had a career in house building. I've used me like a mule for decades. Ware and tare, over use injuries are my bane and pain. I wake with what I call....the hunched and bunched syndrome. My body will NOT tolerate ibu! So, what's a gardening stoner to do? Standard cannabis strains offer relief, but I wanted more! So I tried Industrial Plant CBD. What a revelation! After a long vape session my musculoskeletal system is so relaxed I can adjust any misaligned vertebrae, base of skull to tail, with ease. Upright and ready for the day! At the same time, my attitude is so tuned up I can't even stray and inch toward the abyss. Aside from body and psyche loving this, there is a strong Indica buzz while smoking/vaping, which passes quickly into a ready for "whatever" zone. Will not interfere with my plans for the day. Anyone suffering from osteoarthritis should give this a try; might help a bunch, and surely will do no harm. My goal this season is to grow enough to make canna coconut oil infusions. And, use this strain as the basis of a higher CBD, arctic adapted med. She grew fast in my greenhouse environment, was very resinous, had flav and aroma that wouldn't quit. Longer the cure, the better she got! Also, I'll be trying a 1:1 strain, Auto CBD Star/MOC.
here's a pic IPCBD....
P1050328.JPG

Last edited:
Last season I grew IPCBD/Dinafem, 2:1 CBD:THC. I'm almost 72, lived large outdoors my whole life. Had a career in house building. I've used me like a mule for decades. Ware and tare, over use injuries are my bane and pain. I wake with what I call....the hunched and bunched syndrome. My body will NOT tolerate ibu! So, what's a gardening stoner to do? Standard cannabis strains offer relief, but I wanted more! So I tried Industrial Plant CBD. What a revelation! After a long vape session my musculoskeletal system is so relaxed I can adjust any misaligned vertebrae, base of skull to tail, with ease. Upright and ready for the day! At the same time, my attitude is so tuned up I can't even stray and inch toward the abyss. Aside from body and psyche loving this, there is a strong Indica buzz while smoking/vaping, which passes quickly into a ready for "whatever" zone. Will not interfere with my plans for the day. Anyone suffering from osteoarthritis should give this a try; might help a bunch, and surely will do no harm. My goal this season is to grow enough to make canna coconut oil infusions. And, use this strain as the basis of a higher CBD, arctic adapted med. She grew fast in my greenhouse environment, was very resinous, had flav and aroma that wouldn't quit. Longer the cure, the better she got! Also, I'll be trying a 1:1 strain, Auto CBD Star/MOC.
here's a pic IPCBD....View attachment 886755 .
Man o man ....i am so with you....going through similar issues....you have given me hope...i cant keep taking big pharma drugs and ibu.......Mark from Dinafem recommended i grow industrial and white widow cbd's amongst a few others....i'm on my 1st grow a few weeks from harvest...thx for starting this thread....please keep posting

I've been looking at cbd/thc strains myself, (too many health problems to list)! Matter of fact, I just bought my 1st 5th of Everclear today to make some Green Dragon tincture. I'm thinking of a medical strain for smoke, but also I've been looking into lotions and salves for my arthritis. I'm thinking I would probably prefer a 2-1 thc to cbd ratio! It will be great to hear what other members have experienced! :headbang:

I've been looking at cbd/thc strains myself, (too many health problems to list)! Matter of fact, I just bought my 1st 5th of Everclear today to make some Green Dragon tincture. I'm thinking of a medical strain for smoke, but also I've been looking into lotions and salves for my arthritis. I'm thinking I would probably prefer a 2-1 thc to cbd ratio! It will be great to hear what other members have experienced! :headbang:
@Root , has a site, Everessence, she makes some really good topicals. I can't get everclear up here, legally anyway, so researching a still, so I can do green dragon.

Excellent thanks for starting this thread my friend....okay here is my experience so far....15 years ago i pretty much broke my neck and dealt with insane amounts of pain throughout my back and neck. I took mega doctor prescribed poison, and found limited pain control. Smoking weed was good for psychological distraction, but as far as actual pain control it was limited. And I read a bunch of times on here(before i joined) about the effectiveness of autos, and came across the recipe for green dragon tincture. I joined and pmed an awesome cool guy named @StickMan that has some of the same medical problems that I have, and we talked through many messages about the portal strains, and about the green dragon tincture.

So some time goes by and i start by getting some high test booze(195 everclear) to make tincture. The effectiveness of the THC tincture is incredible, and that alone far surpasses the effectiveness of any smoked weed, but the effects are quite varied. Ive high dose tested many varieties, and effects can vary from "must sleep now", to euforic floating feeling, to heart racing too high feelings. I see tons of use in tincture for medical for my own medical problems and for others too!!

But this thread isnt about tincture...its about CBD...so my friend is in the medical and he buys some pure cbd bud(19%cbd 1%thc) and smoked its okay but no serious effect. In tincture though, especially high dosed(3.5ml) the effect is exceptional and the psychological effect are fairly minimal.

So as we know there is no pure cbd available in auto form(yet I am assuming!) but there is lots of 1:1 and 1:2 ratio strains available. So far i have only grown/smoked DP AWW CBD. I grew this plant in limited light and she did really quite well. Excellent effective mixed effect in the tincture, worked well on pain. The plant did the best out of 4 different autos and pulled....hmmm i think 40 grams from 6 hours of direct sun. She was around 30" in height
IMG_5548.JPG

I am very much looking forward to trying out more CBD strains in tincture and have amassed a bunch of seeds when the time and space allow me to grow.
DP Daiquiri LIme CBD
DP AWW CBD
Dinafem AWW CBD
Sweet Seeds Honey Peach Auto CBD

Thanks for the input Skelly. Your painful experiences are truly severe. A blessing you found some relief. I feel fortunate I can get relief from vaping. I didn't mention that after I vape enough I get a few
hours of solid relief and freedom of movement. I can only imagine how wonderful green dragon must be, I'm looking forward to it. My wife suffers more than I do. After her snowgo rolled over her head on sidehill overflow ice in the Mts, year 2000, she hasn't been the same. 3 days in a coma, traumatic brain injury still affecting her today. Impaired balance, insomnia, fatigue, back and neck pain. I think she will love the tincture. High CBD vaping helps her, but she needs a lot more than I do. I've got 2x the motivation to get my growing and concentrating act together.

Thanks for the input Skelly. Your painful experiences are truly severe. A blessing you found some relief. I feel fortunate I can get relief from vaping. I didn't mention that after I vape enough I get a few
hours of solid relief and freedom of movement. I can only imagine how wonderful green dragon must be, I'm looking forward to it. My wife suffers more than I do. After her snowgo rolled over her head on sidehill overflow ice in the Mts, year 2000, she hasn't been the same. 3 days in a coma, traumatic brain injury still affecting her today. Impaired balance, insomnia, fatigue, back and neck pain. I think she will love the tincture. High CBD vaping helps her, but she needs a lot more than I do. I've got 2x the motivation to get my growing and concentrating act together.

My guess is tincture will change everything for your wife!! "For me" its pretty close to a cure for insomnia, and helps with pain immensely. Even the thc stuff have been an absolute game changer. The tough part is hitting the med conditions hard while not being so high you feel like you might have a heart attack...LOL

Back