High CBD Strains

Charlottes photo - "This variety requires a warm autumn for outdoor growing, southern European/mediterranean due to the long sativa bloom. If you don't have a warm climate then please think about CBD AUTO Charlotte's Angel. She will grow from seed to harvest outdoors in around 95 days."

CBD Charlottes auto
"CBD Charlotte's Angel was Dutch Passion's first high CBD strain that contains little to no THC. CBD growers and medical growers were pleased to see a strain with all the medical cannabis benefits, but without the high. As there is almost no THC found in this strain, she suits needs that most other strains don't. Our customers asked for an autoflower variety with the same genotype profile and we are pleased to present CBD Auto Charlotte’s Angel.

CBD Charlotte's Angel was crossed with CBD Auto Compassion Lime to turn her into an autoflower. She is 20% indica/80% sativa and grows to around a metre tall. Yields are large, with earthy/fruity tones together with a very clear and soft feeling of well being.
CBD levels are around 16% and THC level is always below 1%."

anyone looked into these barneys farm
Lemon Potion CBD
Description
Lemon Potion CBD Auto is a medicinal strain with many therapeutic applications. It is 60% indica and was created through judicious blending of Barney's own Lemon Kush with a high-CBD strain from CBD Crew plus auto-flowering ruderalis genetics. CBD production levels, at up to 15%, are double those of THC making this a great selection for those who prefer not to experience powerful psychoactive effects.

This is a bushy plant that will remain below a metre in height, usually maxing out at 80 - 90 cm. It can begrown both indoors as well as outdoors with the total grow-cycle coming in at around 70 days from germination right through to harvest.Indoor yields are approximately 400 gr/m2. Those growing outdoors will be able to grow more than one crop per year, especially if the second is started before the first is fully mature.

The perfume that this strain exudes is very strongly of spicy lemons which will make you drool with anticipation.

Thanks:pass:...Could either of these be considered outdoor performers?

I grow both outdoors in pretty grungy conditions. I dont get massive yields, but under the circustances do OK
I fully expect far better outcomes when I do my next grow indoors with my new Autocobs !!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I grow both outdoors in pretty grungy conditions. I dont get massive yields, but under the circustances do OK
I fully expect far better outcomes when I do my next grow indoors with my new Autocobs !!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks brother thats good news. I see Charlotte is out of stock at seedsman, I'll be looking around.

You know....at this point it might not be a bad idea to list up many of the autos available in cbd form that we know of. It may open up many options and who knows some of the hurting folks of the group might find just the cure for their ailments that they have been looking for!!

As it would be wayyyyyyy to much to try to list cbd photoperiod plants this list will contain only CBD autos

Super High CBD, Low THC autos
Dutch Passion Charlottes Angel 15%CBD/.7%THC (20%indica/80%sativa, harvest 95days)
Dinafem Dinamed Auto Dinafem CBD 14%CBD/.4-.8%THC (60%indica/40%sativa)

2 :1 Ratio Autos (CBD: THC)
Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse 10-16%CBD/5-10%THC (60%indica/40%sativa, harvest 8 weeks) Some phenos might be only 1:1 ratio.
Dinafem Critical + Auto CBD 10%CBD/5%THC (30%indica/20%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 70 days)
Dinafem Amnesia Auto CBD 12%CBD/6%THC (20%indica/30%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 70-75 days)
Dinafem Cheese Auto CBD 12%CBD/6%THC (25%indica/25%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 75 days)
Dinafem Industrial Auto CBD 10%CBD/5%THC (??indica/??sativa, harvest 70 days)
Dinafem OG Kush Auto CBD 14%CBD/7%THC (15%indica/35%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 70-80 days)
Dinafem White Widow Auto CBD 10%CBD/5%THC (35%indica/15%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 75 days)
Delicious Seeds Blue Ace Auto CBD ??%CBD/??%THC (indica dominant, 55 day flower time)
Barneys Farm Lemon Potion Auto 15%cbd/8%thc (60%indica/40%sativa, harvest 70 days)
World of Seeds Tonic Ryder Auto 10%CBD/4%THC (indica dominant, harvest 60-65 days)

1:1 Ratio Autos (CBD:THC)
Dutch Passion Compassion Lime - 9%CBD/8%THC (Sativa dominant, harvest 10-11 weeks)
Dutch Passion Auto White Widow CBD - 9%CBD/9%THC (indica dominant, harvest at 9-10 weeks)
Sweet Seeds Honey Peach CBD - 9-12%CBD/6-9%THC (70%indica.30%Sativa, harvest at 8 weeks)
Dinafem Haze Auto CBD 8%CBD/7%THC (20%indica/30%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 70 days)
Ministry of Cannabis Auto CBD Star 10%CBD/10%THC (70%indica, 10%sativa/20%ruderalis, 55 day flower period)
CBD Crew Med gom 1.0 auto 10-15%CBD/5-10%THC (??indica/??sativa, harvest 60-65 days)
GreenHouse Seeds Kings Kush CBD Auto 5-8%CBD/5-8%THC (40%indica/40%sativa/20%ruderalis, harvest 9 weeks)
GreenHouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze Auto CBD 5-8%CBD/5-8%THC (20%indica/60%sativa/20%ruderalis, harvest 9 weeks)
GreenHouse Seeds White Widow Auto CBD 5-8%CBD/5-8%THC (40%indica/40%sativa/20%ruderalis, harvest 9 weeks)
GreenHouse Seeds Exodus Cheese Auto CBD 5-8%CBD/5-8%THC (50%indica/30%sativa/20%ruderalis, harvest 9 weeks)
Kannabia Baby Boom Auto 9%CBD/9%THC (??indica/??sativa, flowering time 55-60 days)
Blimburn Black Mamba CBD auto 5%CBD/5%THC (indica dominant, harvest 9 weeks)
Philospher Seeds Stilton CBD Auto 7%CBD/7%THC (indica dominant, harvest 60-65 days)

Last edited:
anyone looked into these barneys farm
Lemon Potion CBD
Description

Lemon Potion CBD Auto is a medicinal strain with many therapeutic applications. It is 60% indica and was created through judicious blending of Barney's own Lemon Kush with a high-CBD strain from CBD Crew plus auto-flowering ruderalis genetics. CBD production levels, at up to 15%, are double those of THC making this a great selection for those who prefer not to experience powerful psychoactive effects.

This is a bushy plant that will remain below a metre in height, usually maxing out at 80 - 90 cm. It can begrown both indoors as well as outdoors with the total grow-cycle coming in at around 70 days from germination right through to harvest.Indoor yields are approximately 400 gr/m2. Those growing outdoors will be able to grow more than one crop per year, especially if the second is started before the first is fully mature.

The perfume that this strain exudes is very strongly of spicy lemons which will make you drool with anticipation.
thanks for the input! So many high CBDs coming out now, gonna get interesting

You know....at this point it might not be a bad idea to list up many of the autos available in cbd form that we know of. It may open up many options and who knows some of the hurting folks of the group might find just the cure for their ailments that they have been looking for!!

As it would be wayyyyyyy to much to try to list cbd photoperiod plants this list will contain only CBD autos

Super High CBD, Low THC autos
Dutch Passion Charlottes Angel 15%CBD/.7%THC (20%indica/80%sativa, harvest 95days)
Dinafem Dinamed Auto Dinafem CBD 14%CBD/.4-.8%THC (60%indica/40%sativa)

2 :1 Ratio Autos (CBD: THC)
Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse 10-16%CBD/5-10%THC (60%indica/40%sativa, harvest 8 weeks) Some phenos might be only 1:1 ratio.
Dinafem Critical + Auto CBD 10%CBD/5%THC (30%indica/20%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 70 days)
Dinafem Amnesia Auto CBD 12%CBD/6%THC (20%indica/30%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 70-75 days)
Dinafem Cheese Auto CBD 12%CBD/6%THC (25%indica/25%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 75 days)
Dinafem Industrial Auto CBD 10%CBD/5%THC (??indica/??sativa, harvest 70 days)
Dinafem OG Kush Auto CBD 14%CBD/7%THC (15%indica/35%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 70-80 days)
Dinafem White Widow Auto CBD 10%CBD/5%THC (35%indica/15%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 75 days)
Delicious Seeds Blue Ace Auto CBD ??%CBD/??%THC (indica dominant, 55 day flower time)

1:1 Ratio Autos (CBD:THC)
Dutch Passion Compassion Lime - 9%CBD/8%THC (Sativa dominant, harvest 10-11 weeks)
Dutch Passion Auto White Widow CBD - 9%CBD/9%THC (indica dominant, harvest at 9-10 weeks)
Sweet Seeds Honey Peach CBD - 9-12%CBD/6-9%THC (70%indica.30%Sativa, harvest at 8 weeks)
Dinafem Haze Auto CBD 8%CBD/7%THC (20%indica/30%sativa/50%ruderalis, harvest 70 days)
Ministry of Cannabis Auto CBD Star 10%CBD/10%THC (70%indica, 10%sativa/20%ruderalis, 55 day flower p
eriod)

Power is currently flickering...posting for now(so i dont lose it if power goes out)....updating with more
thanks Skelly!

Back