Highest temps you allow in the tent?

PeaceLove&Buds

It’s never too late to be what you might’ve been
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Homegrown!
I was on my first grow when it got hot last year and I was so paranoid about high temps I had the AC on in the shed the whole time and paid dearly for it when the electric bill came. Not doing it again this year and would rather yank the two plants I have and wait til fall because I have waaaay too much bud in the cooler to be worrying about temps. So I’m wondering what seems to be the consensus for approx the highest tent temps you guys experience which dont seem to affect the plants much if any.

I am interested to know also. I’m in the garage with my tent so it’s hard as heck to keep temps down.
Me too. I insulated and drywalled it when I built it so it doesn’t get as hot or cold as a “regular“ garage but it’s still unattached from the house

It’s not even hot yet here, we’re just getting our first week of hitting 80 degrees but the tent is hitting about 86 degrees (according to the AC infinity exhaust thermometer) up from the 78-80 it’s been the last few months.

Edit…86 is the highest and lasts for a few hours late afternoon but tent averages 80-84 rest of the time

I try to keep the tents around <80f but in reality they are normally around 80F+/- couple degrees I grow in a basement that hangs around there... I try to cool the lung room to around 73-75f which keeps the tents comfortable at 80F with lights on peak day I wouldn't worry until your seeing 85F

I run indoor tents in a cool basement, I set the extractor fans to an 80F limit. Usually RH limit pulls enough air to keep it cool. I do run heaters to keep the temp up enough as well.

I would say average temp is 72-80F.

Back