Outdoor Hillbilly Rig-A New Adventure

Getting their first dose of sunlight
☀️🌞☀️
Temps in the utility closet spiked up to 91f

Growing in Biobizz light as usual
Pre soaked with yuca and Big Foot mycorrhizae
Spritzing with yuca water

IMG_8434.jpeg

Day 6-first time outside in the sun. Hope it isn’t too soon but temps were down in the mid-eighties for once so I just kept them out for about an hour.
IMG_8455.jpeg

@WildBill remember when I grew Purple Kong last time and one came up all squirrelly? You talked me into growing it out as I was about to off it. Looks like this one is similar

IMG_8457.jpeg

IMG_8458.jpeg

The mystery Roc is coming in stronger so far…
IMG_8456.jpeg

Bottom fed about a third liter each with yucca yesterday

Enjoy the evening!

Day 6-first time outside in the sun. Hope it isn’t too soon but temps were down in the mid-eighties for once so I just kept them out for about an hour.
View attachment 1622319

@WildBill remember when I grew Purple Kong last time and one came up all squirrelly? You talked me into growing it out as I was about to off it. Looks like this one is similar

View attachment 1622323
View attachment 1622325
The mystery Roc is coming in stronger so far…
View attachment 1622326
Bottom fed about a third liter each with yucca yesterday

Enjoy the evening!
I've seen that many times with Kong

Day 12-Starting to roll now. Got their first full watering with plain filtered tap water. They got to be outside in full sun a few times this week. Stormy all weekend so they’re locked in the utility closet, temps ranging from upper 70s to low 90s.
Mystery Roc right
Purple Kong left
IMG_8464.jpeg

Mystery Roc-taking off faster than PK. Will be interesting to see if they are similar or totally different…
IMG_8465.jpeg
IMG_8466.jpeg

Purple Kong
IMG_8467.jpeg

IMG_8468.jpeg

Wondering how long these cheap lights will last. I can’t remember how old they are and they’ve logged a lot of hours!
IMG_8469.jpeg

I’m other news, Stone Fruit cured nicely. Enjoying with coffee now, best time of the day
IMG_8470.jpeg

Day 16-First full day out in the sun☀️
Full watering yesterday with a bit of kelp
Both happy and healthy so far
IMG_8474.jpeg

Mystery Roc is strongest of the 2 out of the gate. It has a much different structure. With the odd leaf shown in the closeup and it having squat fat leaves overall, I’m wondering if it is from his Purple Bastard Eater line that I grew a couple years back. @WildBill thoughts?
IMG_8479.jpeg

IMG_8480.jpeg

IMG_8477.jpeg
IMG_8478.jpeg

👀
IMG_8481.jpeg

Purple Kong
IMG_8475.jpeg

IMG_8476.jpeg

Day 19-Bent over and enjoying the sunrise
They’ve been out sunup to sundown for the last several days. Was worried the heat of almost 100f would be too much yesterday, especially in the small pots, but they seem to thrive. I let them rest all night with no light in the closet.
Got their first small dose of AN ph perfect micro and grow yesterday.
IMG_8492.jpeg
IMG_8493.jpeg

Back