New Grower A journal for my friends

Thanks @5 Star Trich! For whatever reason these buds are the most dense I’ve ever grown but I was still surprised at the weight because the plant structure was on the smaller side.

Thanks @5 Star Trich! For whatever reason these buds are the most dense I’ve ever grown but I was still surprised at the weight because the plant structure was on the smaller side.
Nicely done! Looks like you got some pressing in your future. :clapper::pass:

Hung these to dry 7 days ago and they’ve got a couple/few more to go. Theres 4 more of these hangers and I have them hanging in the dark in my 4x4 tent with a fan on low oscillating near the bottom just to circulate air. I usually just trim off the easy to get to fan leaves before hanging and then when dry I trim the sugar leaves over a screen and clean tray and I’ll later roll most of it with filters and make a bunch of cigs. I like a slow dry so having leaves still attached is preferred while drying. When I feel they’re close I’ll put a few nugs in an airtight jar with a small hygrometer and I’m looking for 62 or 63% before I’ll bag them in my grove bags and stuff em in the wine fridge which is set at 60 degrees. Seems to work well as I have 12 month old bud that honestly is as fresh as day 1. So I’ll see you guys at the weigh in ✌🏻

View attachment 1668990View attachment 1668991
Nice harvest!! :cools::greencheck:

Back