New Grower Hog's First Grow

Fantastic job! Really glad things went so well for you.
Thanks buddy! I think I figured out that my main issues may not have been ph or nute lockout, or overfeedin, but simply that I was blasting them with too much light. With this knowledge in tow (along with a better medium/system) im ready to do even better next time. Really appreciate the help and advice you've given along the way. Pretty sure you were one of the first to respond to this thread. Hard to believe it wasn't even three months ago! :pighug: :pass:

Day 85/82
Made bubble hash today with 260g fresh frozen Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama. Turned out way better than I expected. Still have a second wash to do tonight, but already looks like a soild yield for some part I didn't want to trim!
20220912_164958.jpg

20220912_173617.jpg
20220912_181712.jpg
20220912_185313.jpg

Muchacha looking fried but should produce some usable nugs for hash or edibles.
20220912_185324.jpg

Made bubble hash today with 260g fresh frozen Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama. Turned out way better than I expected. Still have a second wash to do tonight, but already looks like a soild yield for some part I didn't want to trim!
View attachment 1513187
View attachment 1513203View attachment 1513204View attachment 1513205
Muchacha looking fried but should produce some usable nugs for hash or edibles.
View attachment 1513206
You'd be surprised how fried a plant can get and it still be good smoke. My first 3 plants were Kentucky fried crispy when they were finally finished and it lasted me and the wife 3+ months. Still better than what I was getting lol

You'd be surprised how fried a plant can get and it still be good smoke. My first 3 plants were Kentucky fried crispy when they were finally finished and it lasted me and the wife 3+ months. Still better than what I was getting lol
For sure! They smell great, definitely gorilla glue. Im super encouraged by my results so far. Ill be weed independent sooner than I planned!

Sweet!
I have never grown enough at one time to even think about doing this, hopefully this new grow will harvest enough to try it. Again nice!
Definitely glad I decided to do it. Easily worth the time, effort and cost of bags and ice. And it was really nice to pop open the bag if fresh frozen and get a face full of terps, just like the day I chopped it

Looking real nice Mr MaGundy! I hope all is going well these days pal. Question: I’m going to be dropping seeds in 7-10 days and I’m wondering if you went with just 3 plants for your new grow due to space in your tent? I’m considering doing 3 5gals this grow and when winter comes I’ll try a double tent big grow. I’d like to try really spreading the plants out and I hate to see the plants shmushed against the sides.

Looking real nice Mr MaGundy! I hope all is going well these days pal. Question: I’m going to be dropping seeds in 7-10 days and I’m wondering if you went with just 3 plants for your new grow due to space in your tent? I’m considering doing 3 5gals this grow and when winter comes I’ll try a double tent big grow. I’d like to try really spreading the plants out and I hate to see the plants shmushed against the sides.
Thanks bud! I'm doing three fo a few reasons: Plant limit of 5 plants, so Im gonna rotate starting 3 plants, then 2 a month or so later, then 3, and so on... Also my light in my 2x4 veg tent is only strong enough for 2 or 3 plants. And, I wanted to try earthboxes and the build a soil system and I could only afford to do three for now. Im really considering harvesting Forum Stomper tonight, at least a partial harvest then let the lowers ripen a bit more...

Back