New Grower Hog's First Grow

Day 94
Alright folks, the last plant got the chop today. Decided it was time. From the two Muchachas I've got about 520 grams fresh frozen for hash and a decent amount of buds to dry/cure for smoke. Ill post again after the dry and the hash wash to get a total weight on everything.
20220921_204923.jpg
20220921_224047.jpg

Forgot to get pictures, but the 2 Muchacha dry weight was 80 grams. That is minus the 510 grams fresh frozen i have for hash. I also weighed the Forum Stomper hash to 10.5 grams
Totals from this grow = 223 grams flower + 18.5 grams ice water hash
Still a little hash left to make but I'm waiting a while on that. So, I guess that closes this journal. I may come back and do. A full first grow review later, but for now I'll focus on my current grow. Thanks to everyone who followed along and helped out along the way!

How are you drying your hash?
I have a small wine cooler (only enough to dry maybe 12-14 grams at a time) I microplaned into pizza boxes lined with parchment. Its not ideal and I need to refine that part of the process before I do it more. Next time i would like to put racks under the parchment and use dessicant packs to keep the humidity more stable

Back