Hollow stems, good, bad?

I was told at a young age smoking stems puts lead in your pencil. :funny:
I was told by an old timer when I was about 14/15 that smoking stems will give u chronic headaches lol

Never really questioned it tbh so will be glad to see everyone’s opinion lol
OMG I forgot about doing that method. Made a temporary bong a few times out of aluminum foil and a cardboard tube from wrapping paper.
Small coke bottle, biro, socket from a socket set……. Good old fishing days lol
Many a beer/soda can has been made into a pipe.... :headbang:

Car Parking Ticket ..... (literally)

flex-muscles.gif

I heard smoking seeds makes you sterile.
Some people think smoking seeds give you headaches. (i think i agree - hate the smell of a popped & smoking seed)

I know that smoking stems makes you cough ^_^ (it's the fibres)

Last edited:
basicly it when the stalk starts using all nutrients - when doing this the stalk starts tbecome hollow because of that -- So use this as a check for correct harvest time - when the stalk has a hollow that is 1/2 size of stalk - consider time to harvest - if one harvest too early there wil be no hollow - all I can say is notice this once harvested FYI

But, to the topic, you can crush the branches going up the plant and it'll make "knuckles" and fill in the hollow stems. I think some plants are just hollow naturally and some aren't. Check out kushman chiropractic. It's a little aggressive but it does make solid side branches

But, to the topic, you can crush the branches going up the plant and it'll make "knuckles" and fill in the hollow stems. I think some plants are just hollow naturally and some aren't. Check out kushman chiropractic. It's a little aggressive but it does make solid side branches
Almost every plant I super crop an yes at the super crop knuckle or bend its never hollow Almost extra thick an fiber filled .

I always heard seeds and stems made you sterile too :crying:
Too late, scissors did the job years ago. Don't gotta worry about that little problem ever again. :biggrin:

Back