Hollow stems, good, bad?

I was told at a young age smoking stems puts lead in your pencil. :funny:
Lmao.. at a young age no one needs any help with that. And if you're old & it doesn't work.. find a new hobby right? LoL.. I don't get peoples obsession for lead in their pencil. It takes them to crazy, weird, terrifying places, like the extinction of tigers & rhinos. People are indeed strange :)

Lmao.. at a young age no one needs any help with that. And if you're old & it doesn't work.. find a new hobby right? LoL.. I don't get peoples obsession for lead in their pencil. It takes them to crazy, weird, terrifying places, like the extinction of tigers & rhinos. People are indeed strange :)
I assure you it was only said to make people laugh, and no animals were harmed or injured during my quest for a few laughs.

Sad...that's what probably took the DoDo's out if you stop to think about it...

Some strains I have grown are hollow stemmed, some gor not. The internet is massively conflicting on this subject, as to whether this is a good thing, or a bad thing.. What say you AFN?
So this is both good to get a bigger plant but been told its bad also after awahile as it wont allow nutrients too pass as well as fill flesh but i have gotten great planta both styles in past so i dont know exactly

basicly it when the stalk starts using all nutrients - when doing this the stalk starts tbecome hollow because of that -- So use this as a check for correct harvest time - when the stalk has a hollow that is 1/2 size of stalk - consider time to harvest - if one harvest too early there wil be no hollow - all I can say is notice this once harvested FYI
Exactly here

Back