Indoor How I Grow Massive AutoFlowers _ Weekly Harvests

YIELD_SOURCE

New User
Reaction score
I am Showing everyone how easy it can be to grow 5 foot Autos in coco.
Started this grow Jan 14 (blueberry auto on the left) and 11 days after planted Traffic Jam (plant on the right)
this full grow is documented from seed. both are over 5 feet but its the bud that matters this pic is 1 day old.

week5n8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A cannabis youtuber with paid membership subscriptions? Interesting. I definitely did not click that link above as I can't tell where it directs to.

A cannabis youtuber with paid membership subscriptions? Interesting. I definitely did not click that link above as I can't tell where it directs to.
I mention in most of my videos I AM NOT SPONSORED... Memberships are not mandatory LMAO ... The information is free....

I mention in most of my videos I AM NOT SPONSORED... Memberships are not mandatory LMAO ... The information is free....

Welcome To AFN!! ^_^

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

We've also been providing a free resource for autoflower growers and medical patients for over a decade. I don't think it would overly big headed for me to claim that AFN has greatly helped shape the develepoment of Autoflowers to the latest generations of large (albeit long lifecycle) autoflowers we see today.

They don't pay me either :rofl:

Here's another big one from a few years ago using old light tech.

1647339255663.png

:drool:

Last edited:
Welcome

I like the bigguns- I shall pop myself down
Z

Back