How I made a Freakshow autoflower.

Man i would love some of these . They look incredible . This is a potential cash cow for you . Really amazing stealth auto for Urban European garden growers. If you can get it reasonably stable then Id say you have something special on your hands.

Have you had anybody do any testing? Anything on grow diaries or anywhere to check out? I saw the video for the f4 release on strainly. You can talk to the mods on here and they can maybe hook you up with some growers to test for you and it's pretty good advertising. These look like they would be pretty fun to grow

Have you had anybody do any testing? Anything on grow diaries or anywhere to check out? I saw the video for the f4 release on strainly. You can talk to the mods on here and they can maybe hook you up with some growers to test for you and it's pretty good advertising. These look like they would be pretty fun to grow
I'm testing the F4's right now.
They're still very tiny, and only 1 has its first 2 leaves, and they are FS leaves. All the F3's I planted had the FS leaves, so I'm pretty confident these will.
Everything should be Freakshows now, and most should autoflower, so I plan to back cross some F4 to my best FS photos ( F10's, or 11's).
I'm growing some F10's now, but I might do a bigger grow with the F11's when I BX, so I can have more to choose from.
I want better leaves, and terps, although these have a lot of terps, there's not as much eucalyptus.
The autoflower that was used was high THC, (mid to high 20's), and I think that brought it up in the FS.
I got the MyDx analyzer, and if you look it up you'll see a lot of good, and bad reviews, but thats what I have. I wanted something to test for terpenes, and it seems to work OK. I've tested it against lab results on other strains, and it was very close to what they reported. I'll post a picture of the Canna profile it gave for the Freakshow autoflower I tested.
I'll attach some pics of the F10's. They're 8 weeks from seed, and 5 wks in 12/12 light schedule. They're pollinated with a brother, and full of seeds.
You can see in the pictures that the seeds are naked, and aren't covered with a calyx. That causes the seeds to mature white, instead of brown.
Also the male flowers have super short petals, so the stamens are showing as soon as they start developing.
I'll include pics of one of the autoflowering males I had, too.
FS male 002 (2).jpg
FS male 004 (2).jpg
FS_F10_8weeks5wks_12_12 011.jpg
FS_F10_8weeks5wks_12_12 013.jpg
FS_F10_8wks_5wks_12_12 009 (2).jpg
FS_F10_8wks_5wks_12_12 010 (2).jpg
Freakshow Auto Total Canna Profile.jpg

Following on YT now as well. I would love to try at least a few your Autos and conduct a grow+report on them. I wish to get back into growing my own medication again so I could treat my ailments. Heck, I even want to start a small little non-profit compassion(?I'm not sure what the exact term would be)/grow-op for MMJ patients like the disabled & elderly for free/or very low price. I absolutely love the advances in hemp strains that are of mixed ratios+high % minors in some strains and highly medicinal. I'd love to not only have MJ to offer to those who really need it for budgetary reasons, but I want to grow and offer some craft hemp flowers as well to them too. And since I know how to grow decent bud and produce my own cannabis products from hash to edibles, I can stay a one man team and keep costs low I suppose.

Back