How I made a Freakshow autoflower.

Thanks man, I do plan to sell em, but I'm just not satisfied with them yet.
I may do an early release with some F4's but there would be the rare photoperiods in the mix, but mostly autoflowering seeds. Should be over 80% autos.
I do sell auto seeds, but I don't have a website yet, or a big inventory, and not big enough to advertise. Just word of mouth, and my email address is in all my videos.
Smoking Monkey Genetics is what I call it.
Thanks again for the encouragement!
And you said that you did a Durban auto? :biggrin:

Are you on Instagram
I do have an account I made years ago, but I don't use it. I know I need to get more into it, that seems the place to be for growers and breeders, it's just I have a full time job, plus keeping up with the plants, I don't have much time to keep up with a lot of social accounts. I like YT cause I can just post video journals every week whenever I feel like it, and don't have to check social media all the time.
I do keep up with YT, my 3 cash apps, and 2 emails.

Im on Strainly now, I dont know if I can share the link, but maybe you can find me doing an internet search for "Smoking Monkey Genetics", or just look in the autoflower section.
I'll be doing an early release of the F4 auto Freakshows in a couple months.
They should be around 85% autoflowering seeds, so just a small chance of a photo popping up, but damn, they are sooo frosty, and people are really wanting them regardless of not being complete. But hell, will it ever be "complete"? LOL
I'll be backcrossing some of these F4 auto seeds to the F10 photos to get my leaves even better. They're not perfect yet, but the terps are amazing, and also they've taken on some of the Green Gelato, sherbet odor, along with the menthol.
It's the greatest auto I've made made from scratch, to date!
I'll attach pictures from today.
I have three females in flower, but I only pollinated 2 of them. They're 9 weeks, 8 weeks, and the 7 week one is not pollinated.
I've already chosen the first one anyway, it's the biggest, but they all are turning out super Fire!
I just cant seem to get great pictures of it, but the lights were out, and the phone wont focus until the flash flashes.
FS auto F4 pics 9 8 7 weeks 014.jpg

FS auto F4 pics 9 8 7 weeks 011.jpg

FS auto F4 pics 9 8 7 weeks 015.jpg

FS auto F4 pics 9 8 7 weeks 018.jpg

FS auto F4 pics 9 8 7 weeks 020.jpg

FS auto F4 pics 9 8 7 weeks 021.jpg

FS auto F4 pics 9 8 7 weeks 029.jpg
FS auto F4 pics 9 8 7 weeks 032.jpg

Last edited:
Tried looking you up on Strainly......Sorry, no listings could be found for your search criteria. Maybe try other search terms?
Edit:............just did a web search and it brings you up on strainly......dude, internet.

Tried looking you up on Strainly......Sorry, no listings could be found for your search criteria. Maybe try other search terms?
Edit:............just did a web search and it brings you up on strainly......dude, internet.
Thanks for that. It's weird you cant search for sellers on there. I couldn't find any way either.
I'll edit my above post.

Got the search page saved...will wait on the freakshow updates, subbed to your YT as well.

Back