How to yeild and good yeild?

Minime2020

Just having a laugh having a laugh
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hi just a quick question,
How to get large buds, my first grow has 2weeks left on one plant and 3-4weeks on the other,
I use bluple lights and have a small 40*40*120cm tent,
I use 3gallon fab pots,
Coco coir,
Canna nuits target of EC 1.6 and pH 5.8-6.0
But my question is how to get large buds,
Light upgrade to a marshydro ts600?
Soil?
Hydro?
Any advice would be great...

IMG_20210208_190747.jpg

Hi just a quick question,
How to get large buds, my first grow has 2weeks left on one plant and 3-4weeks on the other,
I use bluple lights and have a small 40*40*120cm tent,
I use 3gallon fab pots,
Coco coir,
Canna nuits target of EC 1.6 and pH 5.8-6.0
But my question is how to get large buds,
Light upgrade to a marshydro ts600?
Soil?
Hydro?
Any advice would be great...

View attachment 1285694

Genetics are the most important aspect as they will really determine if the buds can be large or if they are looser/airier. Genetics will influence overall yield as well.

Coco is great to grow in, do you DTW? I had the best luck in Coco watering 3-5 times a day on an automated system with a 5.8-6.2 ph swing and EC of around 1.

Upgrading your lights would be helpful. Autocobs are a good choice but it really depends on your budget and your specific space.

Do you manage your VPD?

Keeping everything within VPD parameters will keep growth consistent while helping to avoid environment related deficiencies/issues

Im a newbie too. Looks to me like you got a long ways to go before harvest. How far along are your girls?

Im a newbie too. Looks to me like you got a long ways to go before harvest. How far along are your girls?
Both at 11 weeks one being a 12 week plant and the otheggr 14+weeks

Genetics are the most important aspect as they will really determine if the buds can be large or if they are looser/airier. Genetics will influence overall yield as well.

Coco is great to grow in, do you DTW? I had the best luck in Coco watering 3-5 times a day on an automated system with a 5.8-6.2 ph swing and EC of around 1.

Upgrading your lights would be helpful. Autocobs are a good choice but it really depends on your budget and your specific space.

Do you manage your VPD?

Keeping everything within VPD parameters will keep growth consistent while helping to avoid environment related deficiencies/issues
Thanks I try to manage vpd, with tent buddy app I do dtw and water twice a day

Both at 11 weeks one being a 12 week plant and the otheggr 14+weeks

I'm a newbie too, but one thing I learned early on is that you can more or less toss those breeder timelines out the window. Those plants both have much longer to go.

Ok thanks I'll keep them going till they look ready, but is the bud size going to get any bigger

Coco and your nutes are fine. Dump the blurple and go with quality lighting. 20 to 25w per square foot.

Good nutes
Good medium
Good control over the environment
Good lighting
Good genetics
& the one we all have no control over... a talented grower.

Lights are the engine of an indoor grow... you can drive a Yugo if you want, but you can't expect it to accelerate like a top fuel dragster.
Pretty much blurple doesn't even get you a Yugo... maybe a moped...maybe.

And, as PG2054 said... breeder timelines are "close"... I haven't had more than 1 or 2 that were within a few days of their #s. Most average about 10 to 14 days longer in my setup.

Ok thanks I'll keep them going till they look ready, but is the bud size going to get any bigger

Yeah they certainly should. I'm not even sure the plant on the right is flowering yet. How many hours of light are you giving them per day?

Back