New Grower III: Fastbuds Jack Herer Auto

Write it off as a learning experience buddy. :thumbsup:

Indeed. Not surprised at all. Had some extra of this weird soil/coco stuff lying about so decided to give it a try. It's working great for my citrus trees!

Day 57: Start of week 9. Well, the top with the new growth is starting to put on some size. Might get a decent small bud or two in the end! Holding to the plan, see how it finishes. Maybe 3 weeks to go.

Pics:

P1030664.JPG

P1030666.JPG

Day 62: 7/11 Adding some size and weight. Not much but I think I'll get a couple good pieces off of it despite the issues. It should be at least enough for my patient to tell me if they like the strain or not, and that's the goal at this point still. Test and try until we hit some winners. Plus, I am just having a blast messing about with these plants everyday.

Pics:

P1030678.JPG

The top main bud. Looks like it might be a good one in the end.

P1030679.JPG

These two might turn out ok too!

P1030680.JPG

Day 70: 7/19 Getting the chop tomorrow. I have some time and space constraints coming up so things have to be moved along. I did my best to not grow this plant well but I think it will still yeild enough for a review and if I should run it again.

I grew this in a strange coco/soil blend I had sitting around from another non-cannabis plant, which loves it. I absolutely would not recommend this soil or blend. It held water for days and then would flash dry out. I ran into fungus gnat issues and nutrient lockout/build up due to the coco fibers. It could not be treated as soil nor coco so just problems abound. That said, FastBuds must have some bang on genetics as it still popped out some small but nice looking buds in the end.

Pics:

Ah you poor tortured plant. Been quite a learning experience and I am not dissapointed. Quite the opposite and I just have fun growing. Should be interesting to hear my patients take on it as this was a requested strain. SO of course I bunged it up! hah!

P1030724.JPG

P1030725.JPG

P1030726.JPG

And some trichome 'scope images: Looks better up close doesn't it?

JH1.jpg

JH2.jpg

SingleShot0002.jpg

SingleShot0001.jpg

Day 70: 7/19 Getting the chop tomorrow. I have some time and space constraints coming up so things have to be moved along. I did my best to not grow this plant well but I think it will still yeild enough for a review and if I should run it again.

I grew this in a strange coco/soil blend I had sitting around from another non-cannabis plant, which loves it. I absolutely would not recommend this soil or blend. It held water for days and then would flash dry out. I ran into fungus gnat issues and nutrient lockout/build up due to the coco fibers. It could not be treated as soil nor coco so just problems abound. That said, FastBuds must have some bang on genetics as it still popped out some small but nice looking buds in the end.

Pics:

Ah you poor tortured plant. Been quite a learning experience and I am not dissapointed. Quite the opposite and I just have fun growing. Should be interesting to hear my patients take on it as this was a requested strain. SO of course I bunged it up! hah!

View attachment 1345426

View attachment 1345427

View attachment 1345428

View attachment 1345429

View attachment 1345430

View attachment 1345431

View attachment 1345432
I think you're going to get a nice harvest from this. She's frosty so there's that! :thumbsup:

Pics:

View attachment 1345426

View attachment 1345427

View attachment 1345428

View attachment 1345429

View attachment 1345430

View attachment 1345431

View attachment 1345432
Great pics. Really sharp :thumbsup:

Back