Seed Bank ILGM

ILGM was my first grow. I got a mix pack of autos - Bubblegum, Jack Herer, and OG Kush. I did a crap job of growing, crammed one seed of each into a 2x2 in 5 gallon bags. They fought each other for the TS 600 light I had in there. They came out alright but I blame my growing not the ILGM genetics.
I owe it to them to do another run now that I have my environment dialed in. But I’ve been buying seeds from Mephisto and can only run 1 (maybe 2) plants in my small space, so I have all these seeds to try before I get back around to the ILGM seeds.
They seem legit but they don’t make their own seeds, so you don’t know where they are coming from and don’t get a feel for how long they will take, phenotypes, etc. the smaller seed banks give more info on each seed.
Nothing against ILGM they were easy to order from, and the first seed bank to pop up in my amateur search. Plus they have some good tutorials.
I did the same thing with my first grow. Thought I’d get 2/3 pound out of 4 plants in my 2x2. They all just blocked each other from the light and had to keep separating the leaves where moisture built up between them. Next run was 2 Bruce Banner and they turned out pretty good for a second grow. 4.5 oz dry total.
100% germ on all my ILGM so far. I like the reliability and the guarantee they have even though I haven’t had to use it.
9AD3A23B-5AA4-4390-B992-0B436B809041.jpeg

Back