Seed Bank ILGM

AutoFarmer67

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
gold leaf
Hello group, does anyone use ILGM. They're a little expensive, but Ive had good luck.

They were my first seeds. Bought a 5 pack of their auto Northern Lights. Honestly, it's still my favorite bud I've ever grown. I'm down to my last seed and am going to try and do a seed run on it later this year.

But overall I was happy with them.

Hello group, does anyone use ILGM. They're a little expensive, but Ive had good luck.
Supposedly they are a breeder and reseller of other breeders work without giving them the credit for their genetics. I much prefer using our trusted vendors so I know where the genetics come from.:2cents:

Well heres my 2 cents. I ordered from them 2 times took over a month to get. I ordered them for a buddy. He grew them out I was there for all the grows. he has done three grows all photos. First two were not to bad. He said he got some hermies in late flower in one grow. But the one he has going now. Runtz and blue cheese. There 5 weeks into flower and one started to hermie had to cut it down. I almost cried. I would stay away. Havent ran there autos yet. Hes got 10 goldleafs waiting till the tents empty. But im thinking there going to be as bad. Get mephisto or gnome. Good breeders and there sex is stable.

So, I went with ILGM GG#4 auto; first time making a grow box, first time growing, zero clue, both feet in the water to find out the depth and all that.
I started 6 seeds germinating in water (3 in each cup.) I have shocked my girls soooooo bad with temps of ~50F and 45% humidity spiking to 75F and 81% in seedling stage. I've let them dry out in peat pellets, over watered them, bought cheap soil, transplanted in cheap soil and broke the dry peat pellets while transplanting.... the girls have had a rough life :(
-2 seeds didn't germinate, they immediately offered to replace them.
-all remaining 4 are still alive.
-1 probably won't flower, but its the one in the peat pellets I broke.

The fact that any of them are still alive, not to mention 3 of the 4 I got to germinate are actually not bad, just fairly stunted, I would take to be a great sign on ILGM's seed bank.

ILGM was my first grow. I got a mix pack of autos - Bubblegum, Jack Herer, and OG Kush. I did a crap job of growing, crammed one seed of each into a 2x2 in 5 gallon bags. They fought each other for the TS 600 light I had in there. They came out alright but I blame my growing not the ILGM genetics.
I owe it to them to do another run now that I have my environment dialed in. But I’ve been buying seeds from Mephisto and can only run 1 (maybe 2) plants in my small space, so I have all these seeds to try before I get back around to the ILGM seeds.
They seem legit but they don’t make their own seeds, so you don’t know where they are coming from and don’t get a feel for how long they will take, phenotypes, etc. the smaller seed banks give more info on each seed.
Nothing against ILGM they were easy to order from, and the first seed bank to pop up in my amateur search. Plus they have some good tutorials.

The lack of exact genetic ancestry on the site has kept me away.

Lol! :lol:
Yes, I’ve been growing ILGM genetics for the past 2 years and have probably grown at least half of there auto strains by now. Haven’t had any bad experiences so far and they are pretty good about their germination guarantee. I always buy their seeds when they have a 2 for 1 special and they end up costing about $6.00 per seed. @2budz informed me awhile back that all of ILGM seeds come from Weed Seeds USA which I’m not surprised. I use to buy seeds from a company called I49 and noticed the packaging and shipping address was identical to ILGM. Rebranded seeds.

Lol! :lol:
Yes, I’ve been growing ILGM genetics for the past 2 years and have probably grown at least half of there auto strains by now. Haven’t had any bad experiences so far and they are pretty good about their germination guarantee. I always buy their seeds when they have a 2 for 1 special and they end up costing about $6.00 per seed. @2budz informed me awhile back that all of ILGM seeds come from Weed Seeds USA which I’m not surprised. I use to buy seeds from a company called I49 and noticed the packaging and shipping address was identical to ILGM. Rebranded seeds.
Whoa whoa. I think my exact words were “they’re probably sourced from the same place weed seeds get theirs” lol. I don’t know that to be a fact but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Back