Indoor Imagine's MOG Style Grow

Nice plants, and you certainly are getting the full MoG style setup. I am impressed.

I did see a dosing pump up above? How are you using it? Is it a pH controller?
Yes, a Bluelab PH controller. It was a gift from Christmas last year after fighting PH problems in RDWC last fall. This is the first time using it till now. Works awesome.

Day 35

Left to right, Anvil, Panty Punch and Mango Smile.

Time to do a little LST on the Panty Punch.

20221016_194511.jpg

Well folks here we are at day 42.

The panty punch is coming right along after a little training to open her up a bit. Also added 1/4 cup of the CoM fertilizer as a top dress this week.

The Anvil is going pretty slow but looks good otherwise.

The Mango Smile has shot to the moon and developed a couple of yellowing leaves and a few brown spots. I changed the res and changed to week 6-7 nutes so hopefully that will help.

Panty punch
20221023_211830.jpg

Anvil
20221023_211836.jpg

Mango Smile
20221023_211823.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Looking good. You ever think about training those lower branches on the Mango Smile outside of the second ring?

Hey folks, day 49 here.

Anvil finally started to catch up this week and is showing some nice purple already.

Panty punch is doing ok.

Started getting some yellowing and brown spots on the Mango smile a couple of weeks ago and had hoped when I switched to week 6-7 last week it would clear up but unfortunately it has only progressed. The Anvil isn't really happy either.

Hopefully @Mañ'O'Green will chime in on this. Here's what I'm working with.

120ppm filtered tap water
Total measured ppm 640
Water temp 68°
PH 5.8
Running 18-6
Pump kicks on 2 hrs after lights on feeds 8 times till two hours before lights off. 15-20% waste.
Tent temp 82°
65Rh

My present tank I'm only making 6 gal at a time so I'm following feed schedule at 1/2 strength.

Here's the schedule I'm using
2022-07-22_11-32-08.jpg

Panty punch
20221030_201705.jpg

Mango smile
20221030_201713.jpg

20221030_201733.jpg

Anvil
20221030_201720.jpg
20221030_201804.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Why aren't you feeding at 780 PPM total? (week 7 660 nutes+ your water 120 =780).

Are you leaving something out?

If your not mixing it right in the proper order you can cause the elements to lock up in the tank and fall out in precipitation. It looks to me like your balance is off?

Some plants just don't like the same formula as others.

Why aren't you feeding at 780 PPM total? (week 7 660 nutes+ your water 120 =780).

Are you leaving something out?

If your not mixing it right in the proper order you can cause the elements to lock up in the tank and fall out in precipitation. It looks to me like your balance is off?

Some plants just don't like the same formula as others.
I've been puzzled by the fact that my ppm's are never as high as they should be. I'm using a scale used for reloading ammo, so I hope it's accurate. It gets checked with a 50g cal weight but maybe it's off on much lighter weights.

Also, I bought an extra tds meter with cal fluid to make sure my meter was good.

Here's my mixing procedure. Maybe it's the culprit.
To a 1 gal jug I add the silica and let it sit for at least 30 minutes shaking a few times.
I mix the A
Epsom
K
P
And gypsum shaking between each

In a second jug I mix the B
Humic
Amino
Omina
Yucca
And kelp shaking between each.

I then add 4 gallons water to res adding the A jug and let it mix awhile, then the B is added and mixed. Then the ph is adjusted.

Did I miss anything?

Back