Indoor Imagine's MOG Style Grow

Imagine

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hey folks! I'm excited to start my first journal!

I'll be growing two plants, trying my hand at drain to waste following @Mañ'O'Green s style as closely as I can. Thanks MOG for all your help!

I'll be growing a third plant in soil, using Coast of Maine soil and fertilizer.

Here's the setup...
In DTW, Mephisto Mango Smile and Gnome Automatics Anvil.
In soil, Seed Stockers Panty Punch

I'll be growing in a 4.5 x 5.5 closet under Mars Hydro sp 3000 and tsl 2000 led lights.
6" Infinity exhaust fan and carbon filter
Vortex heater
Evaporative humidifier
Circulation fans
Drip irrigation

Nutes for the hydro will be Mega Crop 2 part with RAW ammendments and epsom salt using MOG's schedule.

Again, I would like to thank MOG and all the other folks on AFN who have so generously shared their help and knowledge to get me to this point in my grow journey!

Aug 7
20220907_210832.jpg

First I soak my mini cubes in 5.5 ph filtered water for 15 minutes. After the soak I remove the cubes and add enough premixed nutes to bring the 50 ppm water up to 180 ppm total.
20220907_212428.jpg

I then pop the cubes into my starter grid, plant the seeds 1/2" deep and fertigate each cube till well fertigated.
20220907_212823.jpg

Now into my closet at 80° and 65% RH.
Now I wait. :baked:

Transplant day!
Mixed 4 1/2 gallons according to MOGs week 2 schedule and brought the solution down to 5.5 ph.
Soaked 6x6 Hugo's for 1/2 hour.
20220918_203535.jpg

Drained excess and added 1 tsp Mykos to each hole and wetted with leftover nutes. Placed plug into hugo, covered with floraflex cap and algae shield.
20220918_212019.jpg
20220918_212000.jpg

The panty punch I planted a couple of days ago and about killed that one. I just set that one in the soil and watered it in. What I didn't count on was the soil wicked all the water out of the cube and I didn't realize it. I found the sprout fallen over the next morning. I just proped it up as I have done to others before, but found it completely limp that afternoon.
I decided to scrap it and just germ another but when I pulled it I discovered it had a couple new roots just barely poking out so I replanted it and watered it in with starter nutes and gave it a little squirt morning and night. It seems to have pulled through for now.
20220918_212023.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Transplant day!
Mixed 4 1/2 gallons according to MOGs week 2 schedule and brought the solution down to 5.5 ph.
Soaked 6x6 Hugo's for 1/2 hour.
View attachment 1515689
Drained excess and added 1 tsp Mykos to each hole and wetted with leftover nutes. Placed plug into hugo, covered with floraflex cap and algae shield.
View attachment 1515691View attachment 1515693
The panty punch I planted a couple of days ago and about killed that one. I just set that one in the soil and watered it in. What I didn't count on was the soil wicked all the water out of the cube and I didn't realize it. I found the sprout fallen over the next morning. I just proped it up as I have done to others before, but found it completely limp that afternoon.
I decided to scrap it and just germ another but when I pulled it I discovered it had a couple new roots just barely poking out so I replanted it and watered it in with starter nutes and gave it a little squirt morning and night. It seems to have pulled through for now.
View attachment 1515705

Thanks for looking!

edit the one in the soil.

Be careful not to overwater the little cubes It is hard to judge in soil. the water does not whick out like you would think. It is good to stop watering that cube ASAP.

edit the one in the soil.

Be careful not to overwater the little cubes It is hard to judge in soil. the water does not whick out like you would think. It is good to stop watering that cube ASAP.
Thanks MOG.

When it was able to stand on its own I figured the roots had gotten into the soil so I cut back on the water.

Hard to judge this soil, as it has a lot coco in it and is black even when dry. It will be a learning curve for sure.

Back