Insecticide application?????

Cp420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
ok i have spider mites and i have purchased “end all” insecticide but im worried about the application at my current state of growth
First time grower so im also not sure if im still in veg state or im flowering now based on that im worried if i spray the insecticide ill kill my budz! As well as that do i defoliate the super infected leaves and then spray the rest of the plant ? Ive looked everywhere for info and have found nothing for the application process of insecticide.
Im also worried about burning my leaves !!!
And what are other options at this point if i cant use the insecticide will nicotine work?

Attachments

• 1F4D3BA0-165A-4EF9-BA24-03D1715BC36E.jpeg
    1F4D3BA0-165A-4EF9-BA24-03D1715BC36E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • 2295D49A-7EAB-4EA3-8E75-3C4781F27ADE.jpeg
    2295D49A-7EAB-4EA3-8E75-3C4781F27ADE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 134
  • 312FC037-58BD-478F-971C-68F82AC768BE.jpeg
    312FC037-58BD-478F-971C-68F82AC768BE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 144
  • 55B4019A-94B5-4102-9E81-1A596F32CE81.jpeg
    55B4019A-94B5-4102-9E81-1A596F32CE81.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 135
  • 76AF468D-B31A-446B-BD14-02C7391A8B94.jpeg
    76AF468D-B31A-446B-BD14-02C7391A8B94.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Bummer .... Check this out

Use Plant-Based Miticides
Miticides, which are plant-based use natural ingredients to get rid of mites. Ensuring that they’ll only kill the mites but does not harm other plants and insects in the vicinity. We have a list of such miticides here.

Your in flower. No insecticides at this point ( it's not plant health we worry about, its your health) . At this point you are in control mode. Control till harvest, then eradicate before your next round. Depending on the amount you have, predator mites might be an option.

Your in flower. No insecticides at this point ( it's not plant health we worry about, its your health) . At this point you are in control mode. Control till harvest, then eradicate before your next round. Depending on the amount you have, predator mites might be an option.

Good info Arthur ......

Sounds like the best the grower can do is hand remove - clean the worst infected areas - figure out how you got them and avoid in next round, yea?

Good info Arthur ......

Sounds like the best the grower can do is hand remove - clean the worst infected areas - figure out how you got them and avoid in next round, yea?
I agree. Buds can be rinsed with clean water after cut (search water curing), until then, get your game face on. I've had a round or two years back that I had mites, due to a friend stopping by, (another story). I literally had a shop vac I was using to try and keep the webbing down. This one looks early enough that I'd get on predators as soon as possible, they do a great job of knocking the population down.

And then yep addressing how they got there is a big one. Like I said, I had a friend that would swing by every month or two. Never told me he was stopping at another grow before coming over. He kept re-infesting my grow. I'd just get things under control and then another explosion. Took several rounds to figure out he was the why. Back then it was costing me $ not smoke, so you can imagine it was a short lived friendship.

I agree. Buds can be rinsed with clean water after cut (search water curing), until then, get your game face on. I've had a round or two years back that I had mites, due to a friend stopping by, (another story). I literally had a shop vac I was using to try and keep the webbing down. This one looks early enough that I'd get on predators as soon as possible, they do a great job of knocking the population down.

And then yep addressing how they got there is a big one. Like I said, I had a friend that would swing by every month or two. Never told me he was stopping at another grow before coming over. He kept re-infesting my grow. I'd just get things under control and then another explosion. Took several rounds to figure out he was the why. Back then it was costing me $ not smoke, so you can imagine it was a short lived friendship.

Stuff happens and perhaps there was a greater purpose - I venture to say, you are a better grower today for the experience and now the stakes are higher so coulda, just thinkin’ out load, been a good thing in retrospect BUT BACK TO THE MITES .....

I like the vac idea and hand cleaning - myself I would do one at a time and put into a separate holding area and clean grow area and bring them back in - put the plants up on a bar stool in good light where I can see and work on and and eliminate those suckers - meanwhile my predator mites are coming and they will be joining the party soon to do final cleanup ....

Good luck @Cp420 but Cp you gotta figure out the HOW they got there?

Its winter in Canada so no idea but i wash the walls of my grow tent and ill be spending the time tomorrow to wash the plants on a leaf by leaf basis and find a place that will deliver lady bugs in the dead of winter !!!

I've got two in my tent I can rent to ya, if you wanna pay freight? (grinning).
We've got a whole load of them here in Quebec with the cranberry fields.
Now an infestation without preditors.SOB.

Ok well i used safers end all ran a test on a flowering bud last night didnt burn my budz!!!! so i dowsed my plants in it wash the walls floors ceiling of ny grow tent now we will see if it solves my bug problem

Attachments

• 3425A238-8D8F-4858-8BF6-B014B3425BEE.jpeg
    3425A238-8D8F-4858-8BF6-B014B3425BEE.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
Im out of the woods 3 days after wash no new damaged leaves just finished my last hack of my super damaged leaves !so now u folks know u can spray ur plants in flowering stage moderately mind you and not burn ur flowers for pest control!

Back