Thank you for the kind words everyone! We look forward to sharing the new tech we are working on with the community. We specialize in post-extraction formulation. With several years of experience in vape oil R&D as well as a more recent focus in emulsion systems for advanced tincture preparations (which will also be available on the retail site soon). Our products are formulated in such a way that anyone can convert their extracts into an oil without any special equipment or prior experience necessary. I welcome anyone from the board to PM us here for any guidance on product selection(s) and recommended usage to create the potency, yield, and flavor that you are after.

We already have an automatic “buy one get one half off” Discount running on the site which won’t work with specialized promo codes but look out for an AFN discount code in the near future. In the meantime just mention “AFN” in the notes section at checkout and we will be sure to include a free surprise bottle (or two!) in your order for showing support.

Just ordered my dulytek DM1005 manual press and soon I will be ready to squeeze the rosin out of some mephisto genetics nugs. Perhaps some bubble hash as well. A vape pen is so convienient and low-key. I need to do a price breakdown to figure what the true cost making my own cartridges is. I live a boat ride and a drive across another island away from a dispensary, making my own vape cartridges will be really sweet.

Boom ordered mass terepenes starter kit, an inexpensive gram scale, and a soldering hot plate. I should be pressing and vaping within a week. I also have an AvT, Grapey Walter, Double Grape, and Golden Glue all a month away from harvest. This should be fun!

Boom ordered mass terepenes starter kit, an inexpensive gram scale, and a soldering hot plate. I should be pressing and vaping within a week. I also have an AvT, Grapey Walter, Double Grape, and Golden Glue all a month away from harvest. This should be fun!
Did you get SERVM? Or just terpenes?

Thank you for the kind words everyone! We look forward to sharing the new tech we are working on with the community. We specialize in post-extraction formulation. With several years of experience in vape oil R&D as well as a more recent focus in emulsion systems for advanced tincture preparations (which will also be available on the retail site soon). Our products are formulated in such a way that anyone can convert their extracts into an oil without any special equipment or prior experience necessary. I welcome anyone from the board to PM us here for any guidance on product selection(s) and recommended usage to create the potency, yield, and flavor that you are after.

We already have an automatic “buy one get one half off” Discount running on the site which won’t work with specialized promo codes but look out for an AFN discount code in the near future. In the meantime just mention “AFN” in the notes section at checkout and we will be sure to include a free surprise bottle (or two!) in your order for showing support.
Just ordered a few items from you folks
Did you get SERVM? Or just terpenes?
Just terpenes, but I am hoping for samples...We shall see. I am so bummed I didn't look for discounts, specials, etc. Just saw that I could make my own vape oil and went batpoop crazy. OCD meets ADHD ...squirrel, where, what type, what does squirrel even taste like, can squirrel fur be used to make clothes, what if squirrels were the most advanced form of life on earth,don't squirrels have opposable thumbs, you get the idea.

Just ordered a few items from you folks

Just terpenes, but I am hoping for samples...We shall see. I am so bummed I didn't look for discounts, specials, etc. Just saw that I could make my own vape oil and went batpoop crazy. OCD meets ADHD ...squirrel, where, what type, what does squirrel even taste like, can squirrel fur be used to make clothes, what if squirrels were the most advanced form of life on earth,don't squirrels have opposable thumbs, you get the idea.

Lmao! I know that well. Did you get the Liquefy? Straight terpenes may be too much

Finished up a few batches of QWET per manos guide. Did one cart with rosin and servm but it didn’t work for me. Did 5 drops servm and 5 drops liquify flavor and that worked fine with qwet. Gonna try servm and the distillate flavoring next, order already placed!

Lmao! I know that well. Did you get the Liquefy? Straight terpenes may be too much
Liquefy in the kit, an extra bottle of fruity pebbles liquefy, mixing bottles, and syringes for measuring all on the Mass Terpenes website. It's in the mail, should be here by Friday. My kandy pen came in today, so did the micron bags and parchment paper. My press should be here tomorrow. As Flounder would say "Oh boy this is gonna be great!!!". Oh man I way over shot my budget, going to be eating ramen for a month to offset the costs....well worth it!!!!

Back