Is it smokeable?

South of the Equator

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Just about ready for chopping, seems to me that it hermied in late flowering, it's a Mephisto Mango Smile....Question, is worth drying and curing for vaping? It's covered in Trichomes.

20231014_140609.jpg

Attachments

• 20231014_142427.jpg
    20231014_142427.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
Not a hermie - imo not even pollinated - but possible. Such buds develop if the stand long and "foxtail". No prob mate. Just watch the dead matter for mold or starting budrot in the colas.
have a nice vape.

Not a hermie - imo not even pollinated - but possible. Such buds develop if the stand long and "foxtail". No prob mate. Just watch the dead matter for mold or starting budrot in the colas.
have a nice vape.
You got me scratching my head now, there are no seeds also. What is throwing me off, is that, I grew a Mango Smile last grow, and it didn't look like this one at all!

Just about ready for chopping, seems to me that it hermied in late flowering, it's a Mephisto Mango Smile....Question, is worth drying and curing for vaping? It's covered in Trichomes.

View attachment 1638809
Like the song says pick out the seeds and stems, as long as theres no mold or nauseating smell its fine...might be lacking potency but it'll still smoke.

Btw looks mighty tasty

Back