Photoperiod is moster photos with biotabs possible?

EvilScotsman

Eat,sleep,grow,repeat
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Seedstockers AK420
hi guys im currently on a mission to find the simplest way for my mate to grow some monster bush. ive only grown autos in hydro and ive tried to explain but he just doesnt get it. ive stumbled across these magical inventions called bio tabs and wondered if anyone knew of any decent photo grows using these products. i dont mind the time scale within reason but id very much like to know if its possible to pull a pounder from using just these tablets, a few teaspoons full of stuff once or twice and water, as they seem to be suggesting. this sounds unlikely to me but ive just seen a few folk with wicked grows using only that. none that just grew one monster though. wich is what i need and cant seem to find. anyone seen any growers that could help me on my travels? just need a nudge in the right direction if you please : )
my thinking was along the lines of
1 plant in a 60-80litre pot, with biotab nutes, scrogged and lollipopped with 540w blurples and 260w cfl underlighting in a square metre tent. is it doable? can it be done? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated troops. thanks in advance : )

Ahh indoors...damn...easiest way outdoor is easy...horseshit and lime....all i use until flowering starts. And you have seen the power of hors manure. ;)

hi guys im currently on a mission to find the simplest way for my mate to grow some monster bush. ive only grown autos in hydro and ive tried to explain but he just doesnt get it. ive stumbled across these magical inventions called bio tabs and wondered if anyone knew of any decent photo grows using these products. i dont mind the time scale within reason but id very much like to know if its possible to pull a pounder from using just these tablets, a few teaspoons full of stuff once or twice and water, as they seem to be suggesting. this sounds unlikely to me but ive just seen a few folk with wicked grows using only that. none that just grew one monster though. wich is what i need and cant seem to find. anyone seen any growers that could help me on my travels? just need a nudge in the right direction if you please : )
my thinking was along the lines of
1 plant in a 60-80litre pot, with biotab nutes, scrogged and lollipopped with 540w blurples and 260w cfl underlighting in a square metre tent. is it doable? can it be done? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated troops. thanks in advance : )

Take a look at wairas journal in the bio tabs section.

Take a look at wairas journal in the bio tabs section.
yeah im not wanting to grow one of those 40ft round thingns youve got in the garden mate lol. is that really all you feed those things? thats nuts. wish i could grow outdoors like. sadly not though. illgo check out wairas the now matw cheers for the heads up : )

yeah im not wanting to grow one of those 40ft round thingns youve got in the garden mate lol. is that really all you feed those things? thats nuts. wish i could grow outdoors like. sadly not though. illgo check out wairas the now matw cheers for the heads up : )

Yep...horse manure and lime, thats all.

Yep...horse manure and lime, thats all.
this is probably a daft question but does it stink? like could you have 80 litres worth in your bedroom in a tent? cant see it being too hard to get hold of and you cant really get any simper than that can you. bag of horshit and a seed lol i cant get over that man. clearly works better than any amount of nutrients i could throw at it though.

hmm quick check and its cheap as shit funilly enough. please say it doesnt reek : )

this is probably a daft question but does it stink? like could you have 80 litres worth in your bedroom in a tent? cant see it being too hard to get hold of and you cant really get any simper than that can you. bag of horshit and a seed lol i cant get over that man. clearly works better than any amount of nutrients i could throw at it though.

Not a heavy odour no, especially well composted manure. @pop22 grew it in the greenhouse so maybe he can add his thoughts on the smell.

ooh hopefully he does cheers skelly : ) i like the sound of this mate.

These are in a mix of 1/3 well composted horse manure, 2/3 black soil, and 1 gallon of coco coir to 10 gallons of soil. I used 1 cup of lime to 10 gallons of soil mix. I added 1/2 cup of Down to Earth organic Rose mix ( because I liked the ratio of nutes..

All they've had since sprout is water:

Rif Mountain pic1 -9-8-2017.jpg

Back