Is this light stress/burn or something else?

Yeah, here in the states it's about $60 for 16oz. So finding a comparable product there would work out just fine. The one thing I would add, Recharge has molasses in it to feed the microbes, so if the microbial supplement you choose doesn't have any, you can get some unsulfured molasses to feed your microbes.

I started off at half nutes, and never got up to the recommended biobizz dosage. Tips got a bit burned around 3/4 strength, so I backed off again and have slowly been working my way up.

I know Biobizz recommends adding nutes to every watering, but I'm starting to wonder if I should feed every other watering...
I don't alternate waterings/feedings. Just get your EC/PPM sorted, and fertigate every time. Dramatic swings in EC will not help your plants, and could slow them down. They are happiest with relatively stable EC in the soil, and alternate waterings/fertigations make the EC swing back and forth.

If you find that you need less nutes, just dilute and continue with feeding every time, IMO, but we know about opinions - 5 stoners in a room, maybe twenty opinions. :biggrin:

Good luck with it.:pighug:

Thanks @throxic

I just did a slurry test (granted using wet soil) and the pH came out at 6.4...which is confusing the hell out of me. I'm assuming since soil was wet and last watering used properly pH'd water that is what's causing it to read lower than it probably is deeper down in the pot.

I think it best to properly flush and start from scratch. No point waiting any longer!

I looked into Recharge but it costs an arm and a leg over here! I'm wondering if something like these two things might be useful though:
- The Nutrient Company TNC MycorrHydro - Soluble Mycorrhizal fungi inoculant w/Trichoderma
- The Nutrient Company TNC BactorrS13 - Beneficial Bacteria for Compost Tea, Hydroponics & Horticulture - Soil Microbes
Read the label regarding the number of spores or colony forming units, and the species list to understand and compare what you are getting with different options. RAW makes a couple microbe packages that are pretty competitive in my opinion, one concentrating on growth, the other on bloom. Dry rather than liquid, again, IMO, is your friend... And the actual amount of real goodies seems to vary a lot between brands.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Back