Is this nute leaf tip burn?

lunarman

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
I switched these 60 day old plants from Advanced to Green Leaf last Wednesday. for GL per gallon using 4.5g MC, 2g CMP, 1.5g Bud Explosion and 1g Sweet Candy. If this older looking and it it could have happened while on the Advanced nutes I was using Tangs easy schedule to the T for the Sensi A and B.

20180417_072454.jpg

20180417_072504.jpg

Potassium...I agree with KonopCh

Also I'm using bud explosion which is 0-23-44. I assume that is a good PK value. So maybe K was deficient earlier when I was using Advanced.

Or maybe this is toxicity of K?

Those [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] seem pretty high to me, way higher than most of the lines I've used... if it made a showing after you made the swap, check the values on your previous lineup... if the girls looked healthy before and your numbers are now higher, I'd go with toxicity...if reversed... deficient... also, pH can lock out K, so make sure your [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] there are on target.

I'm having similar issues. What's your substrate? I would dial the cmp back. The sc has mag in it, the Mc has a lot of cal and mag also. I had k issues, just had to dial my nutes back. I'm currently in soiless day49 and cut back to 4g megacrop only and they are responding well.

I am seeing no problems despite a moderately intense feeding regime. Growth looks to be much the same as when I used AN pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom A&B as my base (modified simple TaNg's regimen).

I am feeding plants in mid-late bloom at 1.5 g/L (5.67 g/gallon) MC, plus recommended amounts of Red Line (or AN Overdrive; both 1-5-4) plus once/week the recommended smaller or full dose of Bloombastic/Atami (0-14-15); plus also recommended amounts of Sweet Candy, Element X (or AN Bud Factor X), MEGAzyme (or AN Sensizyme), some HydroGuard, Voodoo Juice, Terpinator, and either the recommended amount of Cal+Mag or 2 mL/L CALiMAGic. I am seeing no signs of nutrient excesses or deficiencies, with a minority of plants showing slight traces of tip nute burn (desired). This is in vertically-stacked (1 row overlaps) no. 3 (called 3 L) Air-Pots holding ≥4.5 gallons of coco/perlite (85%/15%). I also foliarly feed 2x/week for as long as I can with AN pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom A&B along with Transport/Optic Foliar, plus cal, mag and silicone supplements.

Bud Explosion to me seems too potent. I presume Red Line/Overdrive (1-5-4) plus weekly 0-14-15 should carry me through the full grow.

Also, since I've added a seedling each to several pots with plants either small or growing straight up (where I have space to plant something at the base), I am feeding seedlings from like day 3 on with full-strength (>5 g/gallon) MC plus additives. I am not yet seeing any signs of toxicity in these seedlings, now about 2 weeks old - they look normal.

So at least for me, MC and associated products are working out to be just as good as the AN pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom A&B I was previously using (generally at ~2.25 g/L).

I'm having similar issues. What's your substrate? I would dial the cmp back. The sc has mag in it, the Mc has a lot of cal and mag also. I had k issues, just had to dial my nutes back. I'm currently in soiless day49 and cut back to 4g megacrop only and they are responding well.

I have a 50/50 mix of seasoned/charged coco and HP promix and maybe 10% harmless amended stuff like EWC.

So reduce the CMP? Maybe from 2 down to 1 g/gallon?

I would say that's a good place to start. Really the thread you want to watch is the sour orange liver megacrop thread by slowandeasy in the meph subforum. He has been getting these nutes dialed in with coco. I'm running mine in soil

Back