Is this nute leaf tip burn?

I would say that's a good place to start. Really the thread you want to watch is the sour orange liver megacrop thread by slowandeasy in the meph subforum. He has been getting these nutes dialed in with coco. I'm running mine in soil
i know slow

Sent using Tapatalk

Everybody knows slow! @slowandeasy would have a lot more insight on your issue, and is a most helpful righteous dude. I do think your mix is just a bit too hot to hit em with off the bat. I'm not in coco so I really don't want to tell you to back off the cal mag, when it could be a k issue

1.5 BE is too much with 4.5 MC IMO.
I am using 1g with 4.5g and next grow I will reduce the MC to 3.5 and use 1.5g BE. I think that with the reduced MC levels N will be better and the PK levels will be appropriate with the BE higher. Right now you are giving too much K at those levels. When I upped the MC past 4.5 the N was too high IMO.
Also, I think that I saw you were trying to run a pH of 6.0? With your mix of Coco, Promix, ect I would suggest a higher pH. I would run 6.4-6.5 with your mix personally.

I switched these 60 day old plants from Advanced to Green Leaf last Wednesday. for GL per gallon using 4.5g MC, 2g CMP, 1.5g Bud Explosion and 1g Sweet Candy. If this older looking and it it could have happened while on the Advanced nutes I was using Tangs easy schedule to the T for the Sensi A and B.

View attachment 893549
View attachment 893550
What by who were you growing, if you don't mind me asking? I have grown 4 different Fastbuds in the last 2 grows, just finished chopping today. 2 of the 4 looked like that from day 1 till the end. Got all 4 from same place in separate orders. Now the 2 other Fastbuds and a DP auto Durban Poison were fine using same feed. It seems to be the genetics, although they looked bad I got 3oz's off the LSD25, and not sure weight yet but good size. Just looked gnarly. I cut the leaves off once they were totally done so not many but were crispy from the beginning. Here is a shot of the Fastberry. When I sent a pic of the LSD to the Infirmary was told there was so much going on they didn't know what it was or where to begin lol. This was the 2nd girl from them that did the same thing so gotta chalk up to Fastbuds. Not hating the 3oz I got last time, and looking like around 2oz from this 1. So still produced some sticky ass dank bud.

20180416_082403.jpg

What by who were you growing, if you don't mind me asking? I have grown 4 different Fastbuds in the last 2 grows, just finished chopping today. 2 of the 4 looked like that from day 1 till the end. Got all 4 from same place in separate orders. Now the 2 other Fastbuds and a DP auto Durban Poison were fine using same feed. It seems to be the genetics, although they looked bad I got 3oz's off the LSD25, and not sure weight yet but good size. Just looked gnarly. I cut the leaves off once they were totally done so not many but were crispy from the beginning. Here is a shot of the Fastberry. When I sent a pic of the LSD to the Infirmary was told there was so much going on they didn't know what it was or where to begin lol. This was the 2nd girl from them that did the same thing so gotta chalk up to Fastbuds. Not hating the 3oz I got last time, and looking like around 2oz from this 1. So still produced some sticky ass dank bud.

View attachment 893790

Not much you can do? You gotta like that. Good reason, and with a blessing too, to do nothing.

Mine are MG Sour Livers. Lovely plants.

1.5 BE is too much with 4.5 MC IMO.
I am using 1g with 4.5g and next grow I will reduce the MC to 3.5 and use 1.5g BE. I think that with the reduced MC levels N will be better and the PK levels will be appropriate with the BE higher. Right now you are giving too much K at those levels. When I upped the MC past 4.5 the N was too high IMO.
Also, I think that I saw you were trying to run a pH of 6.0? With your mix of Coco, Promix, ect I would suggest a higher pH. I would run 6.4-6.5 with your mix personally.

Sir, you rock.

I'm going to dump my reservoirs and reload in the morning. And I expect my yield to quadruple after.

Sir, you rock.

I'm going to dump my reservoirs and reload in the morning. And I expect my yield to quadruple after.
Just remember leaves won't fix themselves at this point. Adjusting your pH is a good start. I am letting this run ride at the levels I am using to get a base. I have a couple Creme Bubbly that are a week away from needing a nute change. So that will be my first plant with the Decreased MC and Increased BE. I will ease into it and try 4.0g MC and 1g BE at first and then try 3.5g and 1.5g the second week of flower.

Just remember leaves won't fix themselves at this point. Adjusting your pH is a good start. I am letting this run ride at the levels I am using to get a base. I have a couple Creme Bubbly that are a week away from needing a nute change. So that will be my first plant with the Decreased MC and Increased BE. I will ease into it and try 4.0g MC and 1g BE at first and then try 3.5g and 1.5g the second week of flower.

Take it slow and easy bro! So can I just PH up what's in my res now to 6.5? There is a minute amount of PH down in there now. Not sure if its ok to mix pH up and down in a solution.

Take it slow and easy bro! So can I just PH up what's in my res now to 6.5? There is a minute amount of PH down in there now. Not sure if its ok to mix pH up and down in a solution.
I don't advise adding up/down if you just mixed it. But if it's a day old, go ahead. You won't get fall out. You can also make a new jug at 6.6 and add it to your Rez and it will balance out better. But it sounds like you were over feeding, so you might wanna just make new water?

Back