Issue rapidly appearing during photo flower

Well that is quite unusual? I would add Botanicare HydroGuard to your fertigation as a prophylactic. Does the pot have an air gap underneath? if not you should make one. Sniff the bottom of the pot if you can. If it is sour you may be getting an anaerobic microbe growth.

The plants do look like they are getting on the high edge of nutrients but I don't really se overfeeding.

Did you do a foliar application of something?

Are you getting condensation on the tent wall after lights out?

This is the shotgun approach because nothing is really standing out?

Keep me posted.

Well that is quite unusual? I would add Botanicare HydroGuard to your fertigation as a prophylactic. Does the pot have an air gap underneath? if not you should make one. Sniff the bottom of the pot if you can. If it is sour you may be getting an anaerobic microbe growth.

The plants do look like they are getting on the high edge of nutrients but I don't really se overfeeding.

Did you do a foliar application of something?

Are you getting condensation on the tent wall after lights out?

This is the shotgun approach because nothing is really standing out?

Keep me posted.
No foliar application. And no condensation that Ive noticed. I try not to go in the tent during lights out with the photos because I accidentally left a light in my basement on and it hermied my first grow. I do check right after they turned on and havent noticed anything.

But I was thinking maybe its getting suffocated in that corner which is why Im leaning on harvesting my auto earlier so I can make room. Its hard to get air flow over there as I only have 1 clip on at the moment so I think maybe conditions are getting very unfavorable during lights out. The other corners have similar sign of inadequate light reaching them but they havent done what this branch is doing.

No foliar application. And no condensation that Ive noticed. I try not to go in the tent during lights out with the photos because I accidentally left a light in my basement on and it hermied my first grow. I do check right after they turned on and havent noticed anything.

But I was thinking maybe its getting suffocated in that corner which is why Im leaning on harvesting my auto earlier so I can make room. Its hard to get air flow over there as I only have 1 clip on at the moment so I think maybe conditions are getting very unfavorable during lights out. The other corners have similar sign of inadequate light reaching them but they havent done what this branch is doing.
Do you have a remote read temp and RH they are inexpensive and you can watch the RH remotely. If it gets anywhere near the dew point you can be getting guttation.

Do you have a remote read temp and RH they are inexpensive and you can watch the RH remotely. If it gets anywhere near the dew point you can be getting guttation.
I have my ac controller but I cant do anything remotely with it unless Im within Bluetooth range lol. I bumped up my exhaust and turned up my clip on fan to help circulation better this morning just in case. Ill update if it starts getting better. Ordering those 2 additives you were talking about in the morning.

I mean something like this so you can see what is going on in the tent with out opening it. Be sure to cover the little red LED on the sending unit with a piece of tape if you get something like this. I learned that lesson the hard way :rofl:

2023-01-16_20-28-06.jpg

I mean something like this so you can see what is going on in the tent with out opening it. Be sure to cover the little red LED on the sending unit with a piece of tape if you get something like this. I learned that lesson the hard way :rofl:

View attachment 1556623
No unfortunately i keep forgetting to order one. I do have another controller and probe tho, I could probably just plug that in and run the probe to that corner.

I have a Pulse One, I actually have two. I have one of their hand built experimental models from when I was part of an AFN test that helped launch their business. It's alarms have saved my grows more than once. They are expensive but not compared to losing a crop.

I have a Pulse One, I actually have two. I have one of their hand built experimental models from when I was part of an AFN test that helped launch their business. It's alarms have saved my grows more than once. They are expensive but not compared to losing a crop.
The ac controller gives me alarms too...just cant really get them when Im not home, was thinking about getting a pluse but they are pricey.

I have the alarms set up to go off at temps over 80°F and humidities over 60%

And on the low end too at 67°F and below 40% humidity

But none of them have triggered since I started this grow, so basically after fall hit.

Last edited:
The ac controller gives me alarms too...just cant really get them when Im not home, was thinking about getting a pluse but they are pricey.

I have the alarms set up to go off at temps over 80°F and humidities over 60%

And on the low end too at 67°F and below 40% humidity

But none of them have triggered since I started this grow, so basically after fall hit.
Those are the same alarm ranges I use :pass:

Back