Issue rapidly appearing during photo flower

I have to ask...where is your fan in relation to this spot....reminds me of wind burn.
Same side but the back corner. Point out diagonally across the top of the canopy. Wind should be hitting it the least. But there is a passive intake open not 2 feet below it.

So my camera wouldnt focus. But I may have spider mites. Saw webbing on my cola right above this effected branch gone over it with a loupe but I cant effing find anything. Only 2 strands but it looked thicker than mite webbing. Almost cobwebby.

Praying to god it was a spider looking for a home.

So my camera wouldnt focus. But I may have spider mites. Saw webbing on my cola right above this effected branch gone over it with a loupe but I cant effing find anything. Only 2 strands but it looked thicker than mite webbing. Almost cobwebby.

Praying to god it was a spider looking for a home.
Upon researching im 99.99% sure I have spider mites.

Leaves of one of my peyotes is giving symptoms of spider mite infestation. But the watermelon zkittles is not
20230117_080252.jpg

From what I understand scorched looking flesh between the veins and copper coloring around the edges of leaves are dead giveaways of spider mite infestation along with the little bit of webbing I found today. So will be looking up natural remedies safe to use during flowering.

Spider mites are pretty easy to spot on the underside of your leaves. I hate the fuckers. Do you see any? Do you have any photos of the "webbing"?

I have found Dr. Zymes to be effective with mites in flower if that is your case. Google Free Dr. Zymes Sample and they will send you enough to make a gallon or 2 for like $5 shipping.

After looking at the pics of your plants closely I don’t see any signs of spider mites. Even if you did have a mild infestation you’re already halfway through flower and the plant will still be able to finish up just fine without applying anything.
They like hiding underneath the leaves as
@GreenBean mentioned… have you checked the underside of your leaves with a scope to determine if you have any? Little white dots on the lower leaves would be a good indication you have them and those are the leaves you would want to check with a scope.

1674004375154.jpeg

After looking at the pics of your plants closely I don’t see any signs of spider mites. Even if you did have a mild infestation you’re already halfway through flower and the plant will still be able to finish up just fine without applying anything.
They like hiding underneath the leaves as
@GreenBean mentioned… have you checked the underside of your leaves with a scope to determine if you have any? Little white dots on the lower leaves would be a good indication you have them and those are the leaves you would want to check with a scope.

View attachment 1556837
I went over the underside with a 12x loupe. Didnt really notice anything. I was just basing my assumption off a few searches. But I guess I didnt get the right results.

I went over the underside with a 12x loupe. Didnt really notice anything. I was just basing my assumption off a few searches. But I guess I didnt get the right results.

All good. But let's back up a second.

I should've mentioned earlier that I agreed with @420autoflower as far as your lower buds not ripening along with the rest due to being shaded out. Buds that get buried down low and/or shaded out due to thick growth (or whatever) stay/turn green. Leaves will fade and wilt and fall too especially if they get crammed in there with little air circulating around. In those cases, you can strip some growth off the lowers, or you can open the canopy up wider to get them more light and see if that helps.

Secondly, these brown areas, are they mostly towards the top of the canopy on the plant? That looks like it's not a new (overnight) issue. or has been setting in for a bit? I could be wrong. But in my experience with spider mites, I may have mentioned that I hate the fuckers, but once they move in whether indoors or out, they tend to lay devastation to most things around it pretty quick. Usually they will start with the weakest plant and then move to surrounding plants quickly.

I'm seeing a very small portion of your plant in those photos above. But my first thought is mag deficiency. Followed by light burn. But mag is my first thought. Webbing? How is the circulation in there? Are the plants packed in tight? Are you seeing signs of mold?

All good. But let's back up a second.

I should've mentioned earlier that I agreed with @420autoflower as far as your lower buds not ripening along with the rest due to being shaded out. Buds that get buried down low and/or shaded out due to thick growth (or whatever) stay/turn green. Leaves will fade and wilt and fall too especially if they get crammed in there with little air circulating around. In those cases, you can strip some growth off the lowers, or you can open the canopy up wider to get them more light and see if that helps.

Secondly, these brown areas, are they mostly towards the top of the canopy on the plant? That looks like it's not a new (overnight) issue. or has been setting in for a bit? I could be wrong. But in my experience with spider mites, I may have mentioned that I hate the fuckers, but once they move in whether indoors or out, they tend to lay devastation to most things around it pretty quick. Usually they will start with the weakest plant and then move to surrounding plants quickly.

I'm seeing a very small portion of your plant in those photos above. But my first thought is mag deficiency. Followed by light burn. But mag is my first thought. Webbing? How is the circulation in there? Are the plants packed in tight? Are you seeing signs of mold?
I have not seen any signs of mold that I can tell. Ive been going thru them once or twice a week, but the tent is very packed. Its an old pic but
20230114_052803.jpg

I over vegged my photos. They got a lot bigger than I was expecting

And yes I was under the assumption it may have been cal/mag deficiency as it started about 10-15days after flower on the photos and well into flower on the auto, but seems to have slowed down on that one.

I added cal/mag to the my last feeding to be safe but Im only feeding once a week according to fox farm schedule. When things start looking darker or like Im overfeeding I dial back to a half dose for a feeding and then continue on with the assumption that the 3 or 4 plain waterings between help wash out excesses. Im starting to think I should do a slurry test

If you suspect that it's a mag deficiency, don't add any more cal as the cal in the cal/mag will lock the mag out. You can get some epsom salts and water that in. Around 1 teaspoon per gallon. You can add to your nutes as well. It won't get rid of the brown spots, if that is what it is, but it should stop it from spreading lower into the canopy. If you're in soil, then most soil doesn't need cal at all IMHO.

Adding cal to an older plant to remedy things up at the top won't help anyway, as cal is an immobile nutrient it doesn't really travel. But you will lock out mag. Just compounding the issues.

Your plants look good. But cramped so I think even more that what you are seeing with the green fruits, is them simply not getting any light.

Bud rot/mold will look like "webs". Not saying you have the issue, but that's what I think of when I hear "webs". Squeeze the bud with webs, see if it crumbles and is brown on the interior. Good luck.

Back