Grow Room jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

This is what I got to choose from originally was going to grow them outdoor next season but spidermites are a Biiih! So im pop some indoor an chuck pollen. An save some pollen for next time maybe do some back crosses. Only want recessive trait autoflowers. To pollinate an find out which won't be auto. Finding a male and female will also be tricky

View attachment 961761

Just to let you know since i dont think you understand. The seed you have are all autoflowers, (regular) meaning the plant has 50/50 chance being a male or female plant. With any of the seeds you have when you breed they should give you 100% autoflowering seeds.

Just to let you know since i dont think you understand. The seed you have are all autoflowers, (regular) meaning the plant has 50/50 chance being a male or female plant. With any of the seeds you have when you breed they should give you 100% autoflowering seeds.
Yeah I understand im going to get 50/50 male or female. With regulars it's still possible to get undesirable dominant trait offspring. It's not a 100% guaranteed im going to end up with 100% recessive gene pool. If I do get that. It will be so awesome! Im going to gamble for at least one male and female. Both recessive is the goal. I'd even settle for one horny male pollinating multiple females. Thanks for visiting bud I haven't saw you around. If im wrong im open to advice from everyone. Happy growing :biggrin:

Yeah I understand im going to get 50/50 male or female. With regulars it's still possible to get undesirable dominant trait offspring. It's not a 100% guaranteed im going to end up with 100% recessive gene pool. If I do get that. It will be so awesome! Im going to gamble for at least one male and female. Both recessive is the goal. I'd even settle for one horny male pollinating multiple females. Thanks for visiting bud I haven't saw you around. If im wrong im open to advice from everyone. Happy growing :biggrin:

Yes they will have genectic traits from both parents, along with a variety of phenos. You can then selectively breed for traits you are looking for weeding out the traits you dont like. All these plants should be autoflowering plants though. Best of luck on your project, ill pull up a seat an be watching. What size pots will you be running the plants in?

I just set up the tent testing it for light leaks and measuring my ports. It's not ready to grow yet. I love that the tent window has a green tent to keep light out. It's a cool tent I love it.

2018-10-17 20.37.07.jpg
2018-10-17 20.38.02.jpg
2018-10-17 20.38.20.jpg
2018-10-17 20.39.40.jpg
2018-10-17 20.40.26.jpg
2018-10-17 20.41.14.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they will have genectic traits from both parents, along with a variety of phenos. You can then selectively breed for traits you are looking for weeding out the traits you dont like. All these plants should be autoflowering plants though. Best of luck on your project, ill pull up a seat an be watching. What size pots will you be running the plants in?
That's true im hoping to get that gene pool opened up is much is possible. Reason because I only got 1 one seed each. To produce is many seeds is possible. Than I'll begin to start bottle necking for certain traits. Selecting for certain traits. One day plan on creating a banana kush auto. An strawberry kush auto. Because I got regular seeds of those awesome hard to find varieties now days.

I think im going to go with 3 inch pots. As im only growing for seeds. An trying to keep smell to a minimum if I can help it. And incase I get some photos to stunt them. The sensi seeds ruderalis skunk description said only 50% will be autos fingers crossed. But my short stuff automatic [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is supposed to be completely stable.

Last edited:
That's true im hoping to get that gene pool opened up is much is possible. Reason because I only got 1 one seed each. To produce is many seeds is possible. Than I'll begin to start bottle necking for certain traits. Selecting for certain traits. One day plan on creating a banana kush auto. An strawberry kush auto. Because I got regular seeds of those awesome hard to find varieties now days.

I think im going to go with 3 inch pots. As im only growing for seeds. An trying to keep smell to a minimum if I can help it. And incase I get some photos to stunt them. The sensi seeds ruderalis skunk description said only 50% will be autos fingers crossed. But my short stuff automatic [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is supposed to be completely stable. I may have to wait til I can get built a grow box to squeeze my grow tent inside. To easier conceal my grow. An mount the pc fan odor filters. I need to wood rather than nylon. An cut a mini plywood light trap for intake. But still got to plan on how its the best way to make it work. I have a 4 inch inline but it's super loud as hell. An I would need to exhaust out the window while light trapping the ducting will be a pain. So people won't see ducting coming out my

Why do you have to exhaust out of a window? I also have the same size tent, i like it a lot. I also have a 4 inch inline fan mines isnt to loud, although ill be swapping it out for a quieter fan. I should have my tent up in about 3 weeks as im in the middle finishing up remodeling my room.

@seedlingstarter I don't have to exhaust out the window. Only if I use a inline fan I will because it will help tremendously with temps and scrubb the carbon smell outside. But if I spend 80$ for two little pc fan odor filters. It could work well but for the price. I could probably consider a speed controller for my four inch inline. This is definitely going to be a challenge. An hoping to keep it stealth if possible

neat looking set up :thumbsup:
$80 for a lil pc fan filter ? a 4" carbom filter should be about £20 and the 4" fan £15 a speed controller to quiet it down a bit £10 i cant see a 120mm pc fan/filter combo being upto much :shrug:
ohh i guess you on a fone ? the signature only shows on pc,sorry fones are such a nightmare i forget most folks use them.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

neat looking set up :thumbsup:
$80 for a lil pc fan filter ? a 4" carbom filter should be about £20 and the 4" fan £15 a speed controller to quiet it down a bit £10 i cant see a 120mm pc fan/filter combo being upto much :shrug:
ohh i guess you on a fone ? the signature only shows on pc,sorry fones are such a nightmare i forget most folks use them.
keep er lit.
:pighug:
It's $40 USD for one pc fan odor filter. Supposed to be a light trap with good ventilation. Only controls smell for small grows of four plants. I need two pc fans odor filters cost $80 USD. An after that if I ever need to place a new filter is $20 USD the guy said. It's some new odor control technology. Im probably better off like you said. Idk if they make 4 inch speed controllers for 4 inch inline fans. The messed up part is my wierd tent has a top port hole. That's 9 inches and the side ports are 7 inches. :shrug: I got two routes pc fan odor control. Or inline fan mini carbon filter. But they wont fit my tent ports. An be harder to conceal ducting keeping it stealthier. If that's a word

Back