Grow Room jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

Cool project.
:slap:
Never seen anyone run ruderalis skunk before.
I guess it's one of the earliest auto / ruderalis cultivars to appear in the seedbanks.
Don't have any experience with STS or whatever,
but do know that a little pollen / male flowers go a long way,
and even pollinating a small lower branch can yield plenty of seeds.
I used to use a little paint brush, dipping it in the pollen and "painting" the white pistils.
I used to just seed one lower branch per female,
and from maybe 3-5 females, would get from 200-500 seeds.
But you really have to leave those branches on the main stem when you harvest the sensimilla.
They need to go longer time-wise than the sensi for smoking / processing.
But they don't need much more light.
If you need space in the garden, you can pull that whole pot out and put it somewhere like a window.
Wait until the calyx bracts are splitting open by themselves, and the dark brown seeds are popping out.

WOW! My very first rep smack. Thanks @Maria Sanchez, also for the pointers. Appreciate it, I know dwarfs don't produce is much seeds as photoperiod. So I plan on making is much seeds is possible. I got a bunch of testers getting ready to experiment with them. Then I will release them. Maybe try to partner with AFN. I love the place an growers here. Are really great people cool vibes.

I also don't see hardly any ruderalis skunk grows either. It's a ruderalis indica x skunk # 1. It's not fully stabilize to 100% autoflowering. Needs some work, it's $7 a seed. Was fortunate enough to end up with a autoflower. It's a awesome dwarf, I used minimal Lst training. Hope you enjoy the thread. I would be posting much more pics. It's a bit of a problem, with sidways pics. I'll keep the updates coming though

First successful harvest now im apart of the growers club. :bighug:
Even though I don't smoke anymore lol. Crystal Dwarf harvested today.

20190114_120232.jpg
20190114_120146.jpg
20190114_103058.jpg

Attachments

• 20190114_120232.jpg
    20190114_120232.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 267
She looks cloudy bro so I'd say yes!

Always a hard task to get clear tric shots for many of us! Your pics are clear but not very close!

My eyes are bung so I struggle, I'm just a little behind your plant and am going to take a sample cola and examine externally from the tent as I am seeing a friend who may benefit from a pure CBD (they aren't a rec user)

The last Dinafem update stated mostly cloudy if I recall correctly for peak CBD

I think I'll be working out a multi stage harvest for the CBD strains I harvest including the vegetive matter etc and grade them

I kinda view CBD strains including the 1/1 ones as fully usable! I guess I should think the same about the party strains but I'm probably not going to bother making a face scrub from the roots of a Mephisto?

:pass:

@fettled6 thanks, as this is my second time harvesting. A successful grow, not exactly sure about CBD strains. My last harvest was a party strain haha as you call it. I harvested when the tricomes weren't transparent. But white an I couldn't see through them. Fucked up part is I was spraying feminized spray on a bottom branch. Day 18 an no pollen sacs LOL. Way past the seed harvest window. Worth a try though. I learned a lot from this grow. I wonder what im do with this weed? I can't smoke pot lol

Great growing :pass:and a not to popular strains,its good to see them get a run out.
Id 2nd the tincture :coffee:
Keep wr lit
:pighug:

Hi, im back sorry I didn't give a smoke report. The feminized seed project wasn't a success. Im trying again on outdoor grow now. Plan on working on something special.

Back