Grow Room jcloud's soil auto indoor grow # 1 - 2018

Jcloud777

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Introduction: Hi, fellow AFN growers. Im jcloud777 welcome to my thread! This is going to be my first grow. I don't smoke anymore. So I plan on chucking pollen with these autoflower dwarf seeds.

Medium: Fox Farms soil ocean forest

Grow Method: Lst, tie down method

Fertilizer: Dr. Earth starter fertilizer, Dr. Earth pure gold all purpose, Dr. earth pot of gold all purpose, Dr. Earth total advantage rose and flower, Dr. Earth bud & bloom booster, Fox Farms big bloom ,Neptune's Harvest tomato & veg, Neptune Harvest rose and flowering, and Grow More seaweed extract

Supplements: dolomite lime

Water Source: purified water

Sex: 100% regular or unfeminized

Breeder: Sensi Seeds, Flash Seeds, Short stuff seeds, Freedom of Seeds

Strain: Crystal dwarf, Ruderalis Indica, russian fuel and short stuff automatic # 1

Indica, Sativa or Hybrid: all Autoflower dwarf hybrids

Light: Hydrofarm T5 2ft 4 bulb fixture 8,000 lumens true wattage 98 watts

Light Spectrum: 6,500 Kelvin for veg. 2,600 Kelvin for bloom

Light Schedule: 16 hrs. on 4:30 am/8hrs. off 8:30 pm

Climate: Cool Grows indoor grow tent

Dimensions: 2ft L x 2ft W x 3ft H or 60 cm L x 60 cm W x 91 cm H

Hydro/Soil: soil

Container volume: 1/2 gallon pots

Number of plants: 4

Temperature/Humidity: Acurite digital thermometer/hygrometer

PH: General Hydroponics PH kit

TDS/E.C.: no TDS or E.C. meters

Odor Control: mini carbon filter 4"

Exhaust: Ventech Inline fan 4" exhausting out the window

Intake: passive intake pulling from the window

Additional info: Still waiting for rest of the grow material to arrive will post pics weekly. An try to keep the updates organised is possible.

Last edited:
I made a thread on my outdoor grow. It went like complete crap. I havested early, because I had a 2 full months of constant rain. I spent alot of money on organic stuff wasted $200. Because I mixed it all with my ground soil. Trying to get it to improve the soil. Ended up with crappy muddy clay. Caused my fruit bowl to hermie. I never saw a male go female hermaphrodite. I've seen females go male. The cause of hermie was little light and terrible soil. The breeder that created it told me. From a different forum site. I didn't take his advice, because I was too poor to buy soil and nutrients. Not having access to cheap soil for cannabis locally. Crickets ate my only fruity pebbles OG sprouts. Im in absolute misery with outdoor growing. Every year for 5 years growing cannabis or anything. Spidermites go on a rampage in any store bought soils, sometimes clay soil too. It's a total disaster they rule out here. like lions king of the jungle. I don't like using organicides, because so many mixed advice about that stuff. Hash makers say. About like not to use neem for example. So I just don't anything for treating pest just look for ladybugs to use. One time I saw the most disgusting spidermite egg the size of a tennis ball. I didn't know Wtf it was in my soil, until I open this huge ugly white egg. An trillions of spidermites came out. It was hella gross AF :eek1: . The egg itself made me want to vomit it was sickening. I give up on outdoors without a greenhouse its no fun growing cannabis outside.

Im going to be doing some indoor cannabis micro breeding, because I quit smoking weed. An I can't afford to buy seeds over and over. Much less a whole pack. I just buy singles to try a variety. I got from herbies seeds. The lowest yielding, shortest autoflower dwarfs. I could find 11 different strains all regular from 4 different breeders. Im having hell deciding what to cross. Getting a male and female is very tricky with regulars. Plus the desired reccessive auto trait. Much less what I want to cross. It's going to take some time. I have to get my box built. An plan on painting it brown. Having everything set up hopefully is soon is possible.

I ordered alot of growing equipment. Im still waiting for everything to get delivered by Amazon. I already have a T5 2ft 4 bulb fixture. Got a 5 pack of 65k and 26k bulbs for veg and flower. An some fox farms ocean forest soil 12 quarts. Got 3 pc fans and the wires for it. Waiting for more wires still already got usb wall plugs. Hope there not defective. I ordered dr earth starter fertilizer, dr earth bud & bloom booster, dr earth pure gold, dr earth pot of gold, fox farms big bloom ,neptune's harvest tomato & veg and seaweed extract. All organic liquid concentrate fertilizers. An for ph stability I have dolomite lime and epsom salt. If im add a tiny amount of calcium may is well give it equal parts magnesium. Just need four more items. An last but not least pc fan odor filters. Found the most coolest website ever that makes them for micro grows. controls odor for 4 plants, but I hope to use 2 filters. For better ventilation and extra plants. Im be growing worlds smallest micro tomatoes too. Its some kind of new odor technology. Anyone interested in the site. Let me know will post pics. When everything is delivered to me. But will still need like four more small things to still buy. An have box is mentioned plus dealing with odor. Grow tent I bought is 2ft L x 2ft W x 3ft H. It will fit inside the grow box im going to build same deminsions. Reason for the grow box is to mount the pc fan odor filters on the wood instead of tent cloth. Won't stick is well I can imagine. American measurements sorry to my European and other friends. I got tons of strong scrog netting to use. An I should be pretty much all set eventually. Welcome to my thread everyone hope you enjoy.
Good luck, curious about the micro filter.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

@Rollin_along Thanks yeah if you go to there website. There like super cool people. It's two guys working there. Im not affiliated with them or anything. I stumbled across there website from google. If you visit the site they'll offer customer service. But there's a really cool informative video. I don't advertise for them or anything. I can't provide a link. If it's o.k., with administrators. I can tell you the name of the site. If it's within the guidelines

Last edited:
@bushmasterar15 cool hopefully everything goes well. I still want to read all your threads. I got through one whole thread today. Enjoyed it pumping me up for my grow. Look forward to seeing the harvest and seeing how that tangie finishes up !

Got my nutrients today I plan on using for my upcoming grow. An got my soil im going to use. I tried fox farms ocean forest soil before with big bloom. But never tried these others heard great feedback from other forums an here. Unsure if I should add like any nutrients miniscule amount early? Dwarfs do eat less so well see.

2018-10-16 19.32.03.jpg
2018-10-16 19.33.56.jpg

Last edited:
These are my options. description says all these will grow under 80 cm = 2ft 8 inches max height. I want to pollen chuck an save is much varieties is possible. I need 3 females and one male. As I plan on growing 4 plants. To chuck for seeds, an freeze some pollen.

Any ideas??

20180921_210750.jpg

Last edited:
got the signature fixed :thumbsup: erm no wrong thread :shrug:
nice starting collection there :smoking:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Ohhh I thought it's supposed to show underneath every post. Ok I see now it's at my profile page. Once I get this grow up an running. I'll start tagging fellow growers

Back