Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

Stilton X 3BOG day 20 from germination and starting preflower 3 days ago. She has been undergoing LST for a few days now and getting bushier. I cant help but pluck the big fan leaves old habits die hard from running photoperiods for so long but I honestly don't think it hinders the growth at all and honestly I think it helps the under growth to just get them out the way and not use the energy.... A few of the plants look like maybe I possibly started them in some hot soil but this girl didn't seem to care about the new mixture.
20210221_193019.jpg

Sweet Seeds Red Poison day 9 from germination in a 1 gallon fabric pot I already know Im pushing it with having more than the 4 big pots in this grow so I wanted to have this one in a small pot and probably just let it go without any training I really just wanted to use her to cross the Forgotten Cookies pollen with to get a few beans to check out.
20210221_193015.jpg

Grape Cheese F2 Im pretty sure this one got some hot soil she came out kinda crinkled a bit and is now starting to pull out of it but she had a rough first few days of life... Shit happens... Day 9 from germination and looking better. I really like this strain she has a super rich grapefruit vicks greasy terpene to it super funky super resinous a super unique aroma n flavor.
20210221_193025.jpg

And already 2 Straw Dogs from the new set of beans. I had 3 for 3 on germination but the last one to come up was culled already so the best of these 2 will make the cut I should know bye this weekend who I plan to keep around. I gave a buddy some of these a bit ago and he went 10 for 10 and 5 for 5 with the blue dog new beans. Good odds. These poor girls are still under the last old blurple in my cab soon to be upgraded....
20210221_193030.jpg

Dirty ass fan in the back their. Could possibly need a cleaning easy to overlook such things when your constantly up and running.... Hopefully I get to it before it burns out but if not I have plenty of extras I keep around for such lazyness... If I could quit smoking these damn cigarettes' I could go longer without cleaning mmmmmm one more reason I need to quit more beneficial to being lazy..... Save $$$ Live longer to smoke more pot fuck I need to quit....

Filled for my LLC yesterday for Jean-O's Genetics paid the state fee and awaiting paperwork. Its real now Im a small business owner officially.....
My meeting with the seed bank was bumped up to tomorrow the owner also own a medical dispensary in town that has been extremely busy on the weekends. I feel I am prepared pretty well, I am excited and know I got this Ill let my growing and genetics pretty much speak for themselves I have a really nice portfolio set up and did a little work on my packaging ( It still needs some work but that will come as this thing takes off) I am stoked! Lets get these beans out for everyone to enjoy.....
I changed some lettering color and did a second label to try out for this first deal here. I would still like to get glossy sticker paper and possibly a newer printer that isn't 10 years old lol...
20210220_111539.jpg
20210220_111546.jpg

Filled for my LLC yesterday for Jean-O's Genetics paid the state fee and awaiting paperwork. Its real now Im a small business owner officially.....
My meeting with the seed bank was bumped up to tomorrow the owner also own a medical dispensary in town that has been extremely busy on the weekends. I feel I am prepared pretty well, I am excited and know I got this Ill let my growing and genetics pretty much speak for themselves I have a really nice portfolio set up and did a little work on my packaging ( It still needs some work but that will come as this thing takes off) I am stoked! Lets get these beans out for everyone to enjoy.....
I changed some lettering color and did a second label to try out for this first deal here. I would still like to get glossy sticker paper and possibly a newer printer that isn't 10 years old lol...
View attachment 1290719View attachment 1290720
Congrats and good luck:thumbsup::goodluck::vibes::pass:

View attachment 1290719View attachment 1290720
Awesome!! I started an LLC this year too but my plans changed with my new job, so now I may convert it into an organic living soil operation. I’m excited to see your seeds available for sale :headbang:

Grape Cheese F2 Im pretty sure this one got some hot soil she came out kinda crinkled a bit and is now starting to pull out of it but she had a rough first few days of life... Shit happens... Day 9 from germination and looking better. I really like this strain she has a super rich grapefruit vicks greasy terpene to it super funky super resinous a super unique aroma n flavor.
View attachment 1289723
So if I understand it, slightly crinkled leaves could be a sign of a too hot soil? Batch I started a week ago had a couple seedlings with crinkly leaves at first but seem to be getting over it. Used 2/3 Happy Frog with a 1/3 perlite/vermiculite mix.. might need to try half n half.

Awsome bro love to see that hope you kill it brotha you got this man

Back