Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

Black N Blue crossed the line at 52 grams of flower with an additional 13 grams of trim and larf. She kind of lost her pepper smell during the dry and is now kind of a sweet creamy smell with just a hint of the pepper and something fruity the smoke is super fruity with some spicy kind of fuel funk and is a fire starter on the lungs not harsh but strong. The buds are a little on the airy side not super dense like all of the other flower from this grow. Hopefully the cross from this one with the blue dog creates a better bud structure and a sweeter terp profile keeping the soaring high and frost levels and loosing the airy spiciness.
DSCN1782.JPG
DSCN1783.JPG
DSCN1787.JPG

Black N Blue crossed the line at 52 grams of flower with an additional 13 grams of trim and larf. She kind of lost her pepper smell during the dry and is now kind of a sweet creamy smell with just a hint of the pepper and something fruity the smoke is super fruity with some spicy kind of fuel funk and is a fire starter on the lungs not harsh but strong. The buds are a little on the airy side not super dense like all of the other flower from this grow. Hopefully the cross from this one with the blue dog creates a better bud structure and a sweeter terp profile keeping the soaring high and frost levels and loosing the airy spiciness.
View attachment 1284856View attachment 1284860View attachment 1284863

Been playing around with this idea for a minute still needs work. The colors need some attention on the label but it beats the hell out of sandwich baggies lol....
20210213_203704.jpg
20210213_203657.jpg

The next round of madness!
Whats My Name F2 my cross of Bubblegum x Pineapple express auto this plant will be my focus this round for culling pollen from I only have 2 beans left of this strain and I want to keep it around as its a lovely floral and fruity Indica dominant plant. I will use the last of my coloidial silver on this one to get the reverse and collect pollen from it for a later run to continue the line with the remaining beans and plan to cross this one to the forgotten cookies pollen from the last run to create a new cross.

20210213_203727.jpg

Stilton x #BOG first time growing this strain the beans were a gift from a buddy. Same friend that hooked me up with the strawberry kush auto that is amazing so Im looking forward to this one.
20210213_203732.jpg

Sweet Seeds Red Poison that is a prime candidate for the forgotten cookies pollen. I stole that idea shhh....
20210213_203736.jpg

My Grape Cheese F3 ( Mephisto Grapey Walter x Dinafem Blue Cheese) this line has the most unusual terp profile smells like some vicks grapefruit gassy cheese shit... The flavor is strong grapefruit and waxy gas super strong smoke. I need to get more pollen from this girl this round also another favorite creation of mine.
20210213_203740.jpg

Getting prepped for the summer outdoor grow just placed an order for ETHOS : Banana Daddy R1 (Feminized)
A buddy of mine stopped bye the other day and I traded some beans of mine from this years grow for some fem seeds he just picked up and he had grabbed some Ethos Candy Store R1 and some Lilac Diesel RBX1 they all sound like they will pound heavy strong flowers for the summer for me. Ill be tossing in a few of my creations as well but I plan on breeding with some of the Banana Daddy for sure.

BANANA DADDY R1
Grand Daddy Purp x Banana Hammock R1

• 5 AlphaFem™ Seeds

• Flowering Time: Indoor 8-9 Weeks

• Yield: Medium-high

• Outdoor: Mid-Season/High Yield

•Terpene Profile: Fruit Stripe gum and gasoline.

• Total Cannabinoids: 25-30%

• CBD: 1-2% / CBG: 2-3% / CBC: 1%

Medium-height with strong lateral branching. Chunky dense flowers scattered all around this round bush. Medium-short internodes and heavy stacking. Fast trigger indoor and outside makes this one great for earlier finishing crops

CANDY STORE R1
Lemon Berry Candy OG x Ethos Cookies #16

ETHOS Unique Boutique Line

• 5 AlphaFem™ (Feminized) Seeds

Indoor:

• Flowering time: 8-9 weeks

• Yield: She throws down!!!

Outdoor: VERY early for a cookie.

• Yield: Beast!

• Total Cannabinoids: 30%+

• CBG: 1-3%

• CBC 1%

• Terpenes/Favor: Sharp candied berries, thick floral and sandalwood incense…with a gasoline back.

Beast of a plant!!! Medium-tall with strong lateral branching. She likes to get BIG!! Lots of orange sized nugs stacked all the way down. Monster trichome heads make her perfect for extraction!

LILAC DIESEL x LILAC DIESEL Bx3

Lilac Diesel RBx1 is a strong, aggressive plant with medium length internodes and heavy lateral branching. She has large, spongy but solid flowers. Her

big yields and the fact that she’s easy to trim make this one an obvious choice for any garden.

• THC: 25%+

• TOTAL CANNABINOIDS: 27-30%

• YIELD: Heavy

• FLOWERING TIME: 9 Weeks

Going to be hitting up Canna Con in Detroit in June. A buddy of mine and his pops who looks like a guy from ZZ top and probably as old lol are going and im going to tag along with them. Probably ask a bunch of questions about the biz.... Learn a few things pass out some business cards... Renewed my medical card today so I can stay legit in my path. Gotta pay to play...

Back