Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

:headbang: :worship: what a juicy crop Jean-O, I feel almost pervy oggling all the prego' ladiez! :rofl: .... All look to be in fine fettle, some nice fat beans showing here and there too,....:hump: Yup, Good Stuff going on in here!

This is what I hear too from several other excellent private breeders... I may be picking some brain matter from you and GTG at some point. I have a repro' project that needs to be done, but I'm a total nov' in breeding cannabis :eek1:...
I have an old Mephisto photo cross they made way back when searching for potential new cultivars for auto parents. Some photo's were so good, they had to make some for-fun crosses on a branch or two. One of those is Sour Bubble/ChemD' x Alien OG; this girl is the most floral-rose smelling bud I've ever had!
Seeds are several years old now, so this has GOT to be done fairly soon... Alas, they are fem's, so selfing or crossing with sisters is likely the best way to preserve the aromatic profile, but I'm told it may be a real challenge because this is an F1 cross with pretty mixed parentage. That said, all 3 of the ones grown out (different growers) I have accounting for showed this aromatic profile, so there's a nice bit of pheno' hope!
Another possibility is crossing with Rose Especial, a few which I have seen grown out, some had rose aromatics too... figure that's a bigger gamble for outcomes, but hey WTH, can't win if you don't play!
I'm also hampered by lack of space, time and resources to grow multiples of the plants, which is going to be needed to make good odds on success I believe...It would be a real shame to see her go extinct :nono:
For sure would love to be of service any way I can with that. @Fitzy posted above knows his way around the STS pretty well and so far I have used 50 ppm Colloidal silver with decent results but honestly only have about a year and a half maybe 2 of breeding experience using it. STS seems to be about the best sure fire way from what ive read and seen on the net. I use to use Hermi pollen and used high amounts of bat and sea bird guano coupled with high heats to stress plants out for pollen years and years ago. The CS seems to work better at the 50 ppm mark and I start it 2 possibly 3 weeks before spraying once a day and every day into flower until I see the pollen sacks forming up then I stop spraying. The CS causes a bit of burn to the veg ur spraying obviously. I like to pick at least 2 or 3 nice lower branches to spray for what I do. Its funny to think now about breeding or being a breeding once upon a time I just thought I was being an outlaw growing and a cheap fucker at that lol. At worst you could find some regular beans with a similar profile get a male and cross them. So far a lot of what ive seen in my breeding is the new cross is carrying a lot of its mothers terp profile and the plant structure is coming from the pollen donner but in the F2 and F3 the terp profiles blend a bit more and the pheno's get a bit wider. Hopefully one day after years and years of research on the internet ill have some vague understanding of what im trying to do lol. Lots of charts and science behind it all I dont get yet. I just follow my nose and Spidey senses. I would have loved to have gotten my hands on a Mephisto photo bean, lucky you.. I would definitely try to self with sisters if you can get to it. I get the space issues though I dont have enough either. Good luck to ya in this journey tag me and keep me posted on it if you get it up and going. I love working with crossing the plants now and look forward to learning as much as I can about it.

The Blue dog n blue dog double pot with forgotten cookies. These girls are stacked n filling out some nice colas. I figure roughly 2 and a half to 3 weeks remaining. I have been thrilled with this grow so far can't wait to count my beans n smoke some tasty bud.
20210114_170944.jpg
20210114_170933.jpg
20210114_170923.jpg

Strawberry kush looking amazing she smells like candy mmmm. Lovely kush rock hard nuggs all over her
20210114_170748.jpg
20210114_170728.jpg
20210114_170646.jpg
20210114_170632.jpg

Attachments

• 20210114_170728.jpg
    20210114_170728.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 38
Black n Blue is covered in tricks. She smells of black pepper n blueberries kinda weird n interesting. Getting some purple pulling up into her now hopefully in a few more weeks she will b super colorful.
20210114_170140.jpg
20210114_170205.jpg
20210114_170220.jpg

Got some supplies for the beans. Got some black mylar smell proof bags with a heat seal and some containers for storage.
20210115_161933.jpg
20210115_161939.jpg
20210115_161950.jpg

@Nelly Nugs , Strawberry Kush day 72 from seed and 48 days into flower. Im going to let her go about 2 weeks longer so she goes roughly 9 weeks in flower she is starting to get a bit of fade going on. I do plan on trying to do a flush with 1 week remaining even though Ive used dry organic amendments probably not necessary at all but I feel like doing it and its my grow ya know lol. Lots of stuff on the net about flushing rather you use bottled neuts or organics I have my opinion on the matter and that's the only opinion that matters to me ya know! This girl is top notch in the smell category I love the strawberry that is very heavy in this plant reminds me of some strawberry cough I use to grow a long time ago...
20210117_112811.jpg
20210117_112822.jpg

Blue Dog 77 days from seed and 50 days into flower. MMMMMM. She smells like a musky blueberry that was soaked in diesel fuel.... Getting close to the end on this run and I could not be happier with how this has all gone down the beans the bud the overall health of the grow and just how everything was pretty spot on all grow.
20210117_112905.jpg
20210117_112914.jpg

Back