Indoor Jean-O's Genetics Autoflower seed Run Finish

Black and Blue came down on the 28th also at 85 days from seed and 64 days of flower. Now comes at least a week of waiting not so patiently for the dry so I can get a quick taste test during trim in on these tasty treats then a few weeks of cure before I can fully dive into the flower! I usually try to get as many of the beans as I can during trim. Ive pulled a few off each plant already just to make sure they were good before I harvested. I already started the next round of auto's but I know for sure the round after that I will be having some of these new crosses running. It will probably be at least a few weeks before these beans are ready for germination...
DSCN1770.JPG
DSCN1775.JPG
DSCN1774.JPG
DSCN1773.JPG

Well plants are down drying and yesterday I cleaned out the cab after harvest with bleach water vacuumed out all the nasties inside and here is where I get crazy, I as soon as I cut down the plants dumped out the fabric pots and re-amended the already very used medium which started out as Pro Mix HP and refilled the pots with some new beans to run this round for a 4th run in this medium which seems to be getting better as time goes on.... I use a blend of Happy Frog Fruit and Flower and Happy Frog Tomato and Garden and also use Dr Earth Fruit Tree and Dr Earth Max Bloom in a small amount of the bloom for the start here. Also added in about roughly 20% worm castings.
For this round I started one of my What's My Name which is a cross of bubblegum x Pineapple Express which was my very first cross using Colloidal Silver a few years ago, I grew the forgotten cookies the pollen the last round deliberately for this cross. I'm down to 1 last bean of the WMN now and wanted to see if I can speed up the flowering time a bit because its one of my longer running auto's running around 100 to 110 days hoping to pick that up bye about a week or two. Then my next choice for the new run was my Grape Cheese which is a Grapey Walter x Blue Cheese and it has a super grapefruit flavor to it I just love the flower is always super potent and frosty but the bud structure has always been a bit airy. I plan to cross it to my chemdoggin leaning pheno of the blue dog this round and see where that takes me, hopefully I can keep the grapefruit terp as I love the flavor.... Then the next two beans were gifts from a buddy I started a Wild Strawberry because I love the way the Strawberry Kush did and the beans came from the same friend I want to see how this one turns out and also started a Stilton x 3BOG which I have never grown but have seen some amazing plants come from this strain. Last but not least I started a Red Poison from Sweet Seeds in a small 1 gallon pot as the last round proved to me that 5 plants in 7 gallon pots absolutely will not fit in my cab Im probably already in trouble with just the 4 lol anyways I really just wanted the red poison for pollen this round but we will see if I get more off it than just that.... Probably get me a new thread going for the new round as soon as they pop up and I finish out the drying and final bud shots here in this thread. I did grab a small bud off the lower part of the Strawberry kush yesterday that was dry ish and popped 23 real nice beans out of the bud and after further inspection I can see that I was super successful this round with breeding lol.. LOTS and LOTS of beans here.......

Setting at work on lunch thinking about the grow n wanted to say that I pulled 15 n 3/4 oz off 4 autos in roughly 90 days from germination with 500 true watts for most of the grow in a 2x4 closet grow. Not too shabby! I'll get into the specifics n post smoke reports n dry flower pics this weekend.

Jean-O Genetics Blue Dog dry pics, smoke report and final weigh in. This has got to be one of my favorites.... Intense flavors of blueberry and musky chemical diesel hit the high notes with this girl. The high is beyond intense and super cerebral im pretty sure I was tripping off the effects they are so strong.. I grew out 2 of these girls with some pheno differences in bud structure but the terp profiles are exactly the same and effects off both are insane... The single potted blue dog pushed out 153 grams of bud with an additional 30 grams of larf and trim and the second that was double potted with the forgotten cookies that I culled the pollen from yielded 117 grams of flower and I didnt weigh in the larf and trim off that one. Even though the effects are super strong the smoke is actually very gentle on the lungs and no coughing is required with this girl to get super baked which I like because I hate coughing... Something kinda cool that was not part of the plan is that the bud to me even holds a bit of a blue tint to it which is fitting for the name.
20210205_180803.jpg
20210205_180858.jpg
20210205_180843.jpg

Jean-O Genetics Blue Dog dry pics, smoke report and final weigh in. This has got to be one of my favorites.... Intense flavors of blueberry and musky chemical diesel hit the high notes with this girl. The high is beyond intense and super cerebral im pretty sure I was tripping off the effects they are so strong.. I grew out 2 of these girls with some pheno differences in bud structure but the terp profiles are exactly the same and effects off both are insane... The single potted blue dog pushed out 153 grams of bud with an additional 30 grams of larf and trim and the second that was double potted with the forgotten cookies that I culled the pollen from yielded 117 grams of flower and I didnt weigh in the larf and trim off that one. Even though the effects are super strong the smoke is actually very gentle on the lungs and no coughing is required with this girl to get super baked which I like because I hate coughing... Something kinda cool that was not part of the plan is that the bud to me even holds a bit of a blue tint to it which is fitting for the name.
View attachment 1284622View attachment 1284623View attachment 1284624
Beautiful bud bro great job

View attachment 1284622View attachment 1284623View attachment 1284624
She glistens like covered in glass, or ice crystals! Nnnnooooiiicce!

I got a few beans that fell out during trim and clean up of the larf that I have collected already from this run. I think it was a pretty successful breeding round. It will take a few months to smoke through this flower but I imagine that I will pull quite a few beans throughout the next few months. Ive been trying to download these damn pics since 730 this morning errr. I ran out of high speed data on my phone and I still got 3 more days to re up so hopefully ill get these to download before then lol.... Living in BFE has its advantages but also not so good for the new way of living connected to the net.
DSCN1805.JPG
DSCN1806.JPG
DSCN1807.JPG

The Forgotten Cookies that was double potted with the blue dog that I also culled pollen from did ok with the yield at 29 g of dry flower. Not great but not bad considering it was sharing a 7 gallon pot with a damn near qp sized plant.... This is some frosty stuff here. She smell like cookie dough for sure like a sugar cookie... Taste during smoke is the same and the high is straight panic attack if over smoked lol.... Im going to say that this last round has been some of the strongest and best smoke I have grown in a little while. Ive got pure white ash on the doobies I had over roughly 15% or better amber trics on all the flower and the weight is very nice for a 90 day turn around. I could not be more happier with were my hobby is taking me with the quality of flower and cultivars I am getting to grow and cross with.
DSCN1803.JPG
DSCN1801.JPG
DSCN1800.JPG
DSCN1799.JPG

Strawberry Kush after dry has kept its strawberry aroma and has a soft fruity creamy flavor on the smoke. She weighs in at 79 grams of dry flower and 20 grams of larf and trim. The effects are gentle with this one and has a relaxing buzz that has a bit of creativity to it. I really like the flower structure on this one nice tight super dense kush nuggs...
DSCN1797.JPG
DSCN1794.JPG
DSCN1795.JPG
DSCN1791.JPG

Back