Nutrients Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

looking very good brother! am finally back from my long very much-needed vacation, but really looking forward to get things started.:d5:

looking very good brother! am finally back from my long very much-needed vacation, but really looking forward to get things started.:d5:
Welcome back, I'm going to chop my haze CBD in a few days. I got a feeling it's not going to be any bigger than yours was. Even though it's a huge plant.

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

So I've have noticed something unusual about the Remo nutes. I use significantly less than my GH nutes. Not sure why perhaps it's the micro heard.

379ab1f5111c25b961b84f7e124dd4f6.jpg

That white cheese is 45: inches tall today.

b5a38a4703b36892437dd816ab8d1280.jpg

The kraken looks good.

I decided to stay at the week 6 feed level.

Current Diaries

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.
Sky scrapper pheno in first picture lol but she does look like she's going to fill in nice !

Nice grow progress Mr. Jingo

Awesome stuff:cheers:
So far real easy with Remo
Sky scrapper pheno in first picture lol but she does look like she's going to fill in nice !
When she fills in she should be a banger
looking good @jingo .The seedling too young to show deficiencies imo . probably just the pheno
Welcome aboard, it should just start to get interesting

Current Diaries

Couple picture updates today. I'm still holding steady at 10 ml of the bloom nutes per gallon.

The kraken has allot of pistls turning haven't looped it yet.

93763a0aa9472d5a65714430faf596c3.jpg

The white cheese is looking perfect so far I haven't had much in the way of deficiencies or even Leaf tip burning with these nutrients.
33172a1aed9c6f47fb0539a23cc974d8.jpg

Current Diaries

Couple picture updates today. I'm still holding steady at 10 ml of the bloom nutes per gallon.

The kraken has allot of pistls turning haven't looped it yet.

93763a0aa9472d5a65714430faf596c3.jpg

The white cheese is looking perfect so far I haven't had much in the way of deficiencies or even Leaf tip burning with these nutrients.
33172a1aed9c6f47fb0539a23cc974d8.jpg

Current Diaries

Filling in nice now . At first was a little worried for ya haha but that strain bulks up nice dense nugs !

Filling in nice now . At first was a little worried for ya haha but that strain bulks up nice dense nugs !
Yeah I think my other white cheese is going to have some trouble bulking up. Probably just the pheno I suppose.

Current Diaries

Back