Nutrients Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.

jingo

Slightly Stoned
Reaction score
Okay, I originally pictured this as a comparison side by side grow up GH nutrients and Remo nutrients. I will still be growing side-by-side with GH nutrients and Remo nutrients and my Dinafem white cheese. But, I'm going to add a couple Kraken from the portal to this grow so I can give the Remo nutrients a real tryout.

I started seeds about 10 days ago and I have been having about 75% success rate since I have been using a new method of germination. That's down from my 95% success rate in the past. With my new method I am soaking for 36 hours in a cup and then I am dropping directly into my medium.

I like to plant a quarter inch deep so that'll pull the cap off the seed head. But, in Coco I think sometimes the coco dries a little bit too much and that first quarter inch or so I think what I'm going to have to do is make sure I have very moist even level Coco and plant slightly deeper and then keep it covered with a humidity Dome. I think that'll straighten out the mess I've been having.Anyway, the Remo nutrients seedling is about 2 days old. Whereas the general hydroponics seedling is about a week old.

cca4cf80658991a719ddfa08bfab2996.jpg
9f38e69a397e90afb47bf3a7cbeae73c.jpg
<br />
bdef193ecf1a72676502261ab1b2b4d6.jpg

Not sure I totally like the color on that Remo seedling I just added the Pebbles today so they're not being affected by any alkalinity from them.

fe81339ec786d34a8fc652f68c7e01a2.jpg
<br /><br />
b8ea50f4087bc73a43eddc1219c72b6c.jpg

So that blue label tells the tale of what I have used so far on the Remo nutrients. I put 1.5 mil per gallon of the first three nutrients and the magnical in that picture. With a pH of 5.8 and a TDS of 225.

Looking at the color that seedling leave, I may have a pH issue or I might actually be underfeeding a little bit. I'll just have to see.

Last edited:
Hey Jingo, good to see you got this going. If you look in the nutrient booklet, it says you can make a foliar spray out of the velo kelp. Might help with your issues.

I am about a month ahead of you, but have no comparison grow to accompany it.

Great Luck to ya.
:cheers:

Hey Jingo, good to see you got this going. If you look in the nutrient booklet, it says you can make a foliar spray out of the velo kelp. Might help with your issues.

I am about a month ahead of you, but have no comparison grow to accompany it.

Great Luck to ya.
:cheers:
Cool thanks, I need to read up a bit.

Okay, my environment is looking good today. It will stay steady like this until about April and then my humidity is going to drop no matter what I do. So this is the perfect time to give a good honest trial to these nutrients.

76c10502458cfb9d10463bb63e8f7a0d.jpg

My two Kraken have join the show and are looking good. So everything is off to a good start.

dcc9b2b1aa4614d5d8d1414a338439c5.jpg
bac031a4622f5547aa56ecfd96cb40e3.jpg

I'll do my regular updates with better pictures on Sundays.

Only just seen this am I to late

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back