Indoor JP1 way over my head

4 weeks/3 weeks
PXL_20230129_211509991.MP.jpg

Frosted cherry-os still kinda weird
PXL_20230129_211528538.MP.jpg

Couple of spots showing up on just the ice rock city
PXL_20230129_211535206.MP.jpg

So like half of my drippers, all on the 1 side have stopped working over the past 2 weeks or so. Started changing them out but wasn't fixing the issue :shrug:So I got a new bigger pump
PXL_20230205_030549609.jpg

Still no luck:doh: So I took it apart and replumbed it to get everything inside the tray like I should have originally. Still not working :nono:
PXL_20230205_030329442.jpg

New big ass pump coming tomorrow. Out of ideas after that.
5 weeks/4 weeks. Snapped the whole top half off the strawberry kush bending it over so been a pretty rough week for everybody
PXL_20230205_030858680.jpg

So like half of my drippers, all on the 1 side have stopped working over the past 2 weeks or so. Started changing them out but wasn't fixing the issue :shrug:So I got a new bigger pump
View attachment 1562386
Still no luck:doh: So I took it apart and replumbed it to get everything inside the tray like I should have originally. Still not working :nono:
View attachment 1562387
New big ass pump coming tomorrow. Out of ideas after that.
5 weeks/4 weeks. Snapped the whole top half off the strawberry kush bending it over so been a pretty rough week for everybody
View attachment 1562389
I wasn't impressed with that pump I bought thinking it was bigger and better but found my 100W 880gph have better pressure or at least ALL the drippers worked properly:thumbsup::d5:

1675579577123.png

The new floraflex manifold I built was working good testing with this pump and will be starting to use it very shortly but IF it fails I a have few of the above pump the swap out too... For the cost as long as I am spending < 50$ per pump then I get a new one at the start of every grow along with drippers :condom:

1675579686233.png

New pump. Kicks out way more then my garden hose does and way overboard for this job. But still won't kick on some of the drippers. Only thing left that I can think it would be would be the drippers themselves :shrug: This pump will be going back and gotta find some better drippers somewhere
PXL_20230205_194939306.jpg

New pump. Kicks out way more then my garden hose does and way overboard for this job. But still won't kick on some of the drippers. Only thing left that I can think it would be would be the drippers themselves :shrug: This pump will be going back and gotta find some better drippers somewhere
View attachment 1562673

Only other thing I have had is make sure the dripper is not air locked.. I've had to pop couple of my open and bleed air out to get working before basically just pop the dripper out with pump running and you'll hear the air or feel the water:condom: :shrug::d5::goodluck:

Only other thing I have had is make sure the dripper is not air locked.. I've had to pop couple of my open and bleed air out to get working before basically just pop the dripper out with pump running and you'll hear the air or feel the water:condom: :shrug::d5::goodluck:
I've been sucking on them with my mouth to try to get them to siphon :rofl: But they'll only run for anywhere from 30 secs to a day until they stop dripping again. Pulled a couple of the drippers off and the tubes shoot a couple feet so it's gotta be the drippers at this point. Got some netafim ones on the way. I'll just keep hand watering once a day until then :shrug:

I've been sucking on them with my mouth to try to get them to siphon :rofl: But they'll only run for anywhere from 30 secs to a day until they stop dripping again. Pulled a couple of the drippers off and the tubes shoot a couple feet so it's gotta be the drippers at this point. Got some netafim ones on the way. I'll just keep hand watering once a day until then :shrug:

sorry not laughing at you miss fortune but the thought of you sucking on the drippers and getting a mouth full of feed:chef: :rofl::rofl: Hope the new drippers work for you :goodluck:I am only hand watering once a day atm as well:shrug::headbang:

I feel your frustration. What a maddening task, eh?
Pain in the ass. But looking back now I did change all the drippers to a fresh bag of these when I started this run. Just didn't remember that until today :doh: Stoner :clapper: New drippers were obviously the last thing I thought the problem could be. And not totally certain that's gonna fix it at this point

Back