Indoor JP1 way over my head

New drippers came a couple days early :cooldance:These are netafim woodpecker jr 0.5gph pressure compensating. Seems that netafim irrigation stuff is real common in commercial grows so we'll see how they go
PXL_20230208_195725523.jpg

So all drippers are currently dripping :thumbsup: None of them work at all with any of my smaller pumps though :shrug: But all dripping with the big ass pump, so looks like I'll be keeping it

Hey bro…
I noticed you’ve been having problems with getting your drip emitters to work well.
Is it possible to eliminate the emitters and just strait pipe the feed directly to your plants?

1675908765330.jpeg

Hey bro…
I noticed you’ve been having problems with getting your drip emitters to work well.
Is it possible to eliminate the emitters and just strait pipe the feed directly to your plants?

View attachment 1563740
Probably but I have no idea. I'd think I'd either need to do some math to get the exact right pump or something. Currently the tubes without the drippers would easily shoot a stream across the room. I think the floraflex systems are regulated through a distributor type thing. But the floraflex website totally confuses me. All the new drippers are currently still working and putting out 30ml/min (1oz), so that lines right up with the 1/2gal/hour. But they drip much faster then the older ones that were working. Had to cut my fertigation times in half pretty much

6 weeks/5 weeks. Everybody coming along and enjoying their new waterings. Probably gonna start to thin them out tomorrow and start plucking some leaves
PXL_20230211_233847158.jpg

The RBF that I unintentionally fimmed has 5 tops growing from that spot now
PXL_20230211_233922793.jpg

And the strawberry kush that I snapped in half and duct taped back together has come back to life
PXL_20230211_233933663.jpg

PXL_20230211_233955352.jpg

Loving the leaf shapes on the st expeditus
PXL_20230211_234812835.jpg

Probably but I have no idea. I'd think I'd either need to do some math to get the exact right pump or something. Currently the tubes without the drippers would easily shoot a stream across the room. I think the floraflex systems are regulated through a distributor type thing. But the floraflex website totally confuses me. All the new drippers are currently still working and putting out 30ml/min (1oz), so that lines right up with the 1/2gal/hour. But they drip much faster then the older ones that were working. Had to cut my fertigation times in half pretty much
I’m only using the Flora Flex cap and clip… the 1/4 tubing is just normal irrigation line and the pump is a small little 185GPH unit that works just fine.
Looks like you’re running a water to run off grow with coco so I assumed running your irrigation without emitters wouldn’t be a problem since your root systems are most likely well developed by now. You could always start out at 1 minute increments and have one of your lines running into a container to gauge how much time to run your pump.

I’m only using the Flora Flex cap and clip… the 1/4 tubing is just normal irrigation line and the pump is a small little 185GPH unit that works just fine.
Looks like you’re running a water to run off grow with coco so I assumed running your irrigation without emitters wouldn’t be a problem since your root systems are most likely well developed by now. You could always start out at 1 minute increments and have one of your lines running into a container to gauge how much time to run your pump.
With the drippers I'm only running it now for 2 minutes every 3 hours when lights are on, so they're only getting 4oz of feed at a time. But they're working well so I'm gonna ride it out for now. I've been running this system for a few grows and never had dripper issues until this run. I generally replace all the drippers after each run but I ran out of my old ones and bought different ones. Looks like I just got a bad or fake bag since mano just bought the exact same ones but his came in totally different packaging

1st cleanup and defol for the flowering plants today. Cleaned out the bottoms, suckers, some big fans and bigger leaves in the middles
PXL_20230212_225755908.jpg
PXL_20230212_225801217.jpg
PXL_20230212_225809224.jpg
PXL_20230212_225826575.jpg

And check out all this fungus of some sort on top of the coco. Got bright white roots growing from it. Never seen that before on my plants so that's gotta be from either the hydroguard or the photosynthesis plus. Been using mycos wp for a while and never seen it
PXL_20230212_230306726.jpg
PXL_20230212_230343015.jpg
PXL_20230212_230352196.jpg

Back