Kannabia MEGA Give-Away – Almost 30 prizes to be sent

Wow, I haven't tried it either, but that lemon haze sounds really good...

I would dig it if I was selected...

:baby::baby::baby:

kannabia-mega-give-away.jpg

Hi folks,

This time, we're bringing something big to you (please, avoid easy jokes).

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of Autoflower, we're giving away 2 prizes consisting of a 3-pack of Lemon Haze Auto Seeds and a 5-pack of MikroMachine Auto.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread, but you can take part in other Socials or forums (the more you try, the more chances you get).

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll post their names or nicks in our blog post and will send a DM/email to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault

never grown any kannabia, but would luv to, so sign me up for the mikromachine autofemz plz :thumbsup: :thanks: ppp

Can't say I've heard of Kannabia but I have grown a couple other vendors Lemon Haze that were less than impressive and would love to try another breeders version.

kannabia-mega-give-away.jpg

Hi folks,

This time, we're bringing something big to you (please, avoid easy jokes).

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of Autoflower, we're giving away 2 prizes consisting of a 3-pack of Lemon Haze Auto Seeds and a 5-pack of MikroMachine Auto.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread, but you can take part in other Socials or forums (the more you try, the more chances you get).

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll post their names or nicks in our blog post and will send a DM/email to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault

Heya Lui and TeamVault, Thanks for the giveaway! Never grown any Kannabia yet the Lemon Haze Auto would be a great day time medicine for this old bag of bones. :smoking:

Cheers! :pass:

I have not grown anything from Kannabia, as yet. But I do have the Kannabia Silver Widow ready to go when I start my next photo grow :thumbsup: both prizes look great, but I would love to try the Lemon Haze please, thanks for the opportunity guys :pass:

Never heard of them, but I’d love seeds.
I got a lemon haze on the go already so I’d try anything else... or the lemon lol

Back