Kannabia MEGA Give-Away – Almost 30 prizes to be sent

No prior experience with Kannabia, but very interested to experiment with Lemon Haze -- Have seen many users' grow diaries featuring this strain, and it is on my short list.

Never tried either strain, or anything from Kannabia, but the Mikromachine has me intrigued as I love anything Northern Lights.

No experience with Kannabia but i would grow those special strains in earthbox style containers and tell the world how good they are!

Really looking forward to that 5-pack of MikroMachine Auto

(looking forward to those OG kush and t-shirt i won from last month no worries on my email going to spam lol)

Last edited:
I'm a Fox Farms guy. Happy Frog and FF nutes..

Never had the pleasure of growing any Kannabia seeds before,
I'd like the name MikroMachine. Would like a shot at them please,.
Thanks @The Vault for the chance

Reactions: AMG
Never had the chance to try Kannabia genetics, very nice looking selection tho, bet that Lemon Haze would look great in my grow tent :eyebrows: :smoking:

Reactions: AMG
I have plenty of experience with other different strains, but never kannabia. I would definitely love to give it a shot in the garden to see how it turns out though!

I’ve ran 2 Kannabia strains purple kush and kaboom they looked great ,had nice structure and node spacing was really happy with them Thanks for the chance

I have heard plenty about Kannabia but haven't tried their seeds, my choice would be MikroMachine Auto because it is a really cool name :biggrin:

Back