Laughing Hyena Seeds Laughing Hyena Seeds : Lil' Stick

Early Flower
Day 36: Start of week 6 - From just barely showing sex to an amazing amount of growth in the last week.

Lil' Stick is stealing the show. Unbelievable growth in the last week. The topped and trained plant is staying nice and short. The untopped is a gangly, branchy, tall, monster! I think the shape and structure is very similar on both but the topped one is much more manageable. They both spread out their branches nice and wide.

LS1: The tall one! I need to remember to measure the height at some point.

First - last weeks picture:

LS1 - D29.JPG

And now? Holy Cannoli!!!!

LS1 - D36.JPG

Loads of pom poms.

LS1 - D36A.JPG

LS2 is in the front. I hope you can see in this shot how much taller LS1 has gotten.

LS1 - D36B.JPG

LS #2: The topped, trained, and well behaved plant. As you can see, it has a similar wide branching shape to it. However, this one is topped and the outers pulled on a bit. Stacking up a bit faster.

LS2 - D36.JPG

LS2 - D36A.JPG

Nice tops. All pretty close to even with each other.

LS2 - D36B.JPG

Day 43: Start of week 7

Putting on lots of size from week to week. The bud sites are stacking up really nicely and the plants seem to like the 80% Jacks strength I've been running through them. LS1 likes about a gallon a day currently, which is a bit hard to keep up with. LS2 is a little more refined taking 1.25L twice a day so only a half-ish gallon. I fertigate AM and PM about 12 hours apart.

Neither plant seemed to notice the Bloom nute transition week. I have seen a bit of rust spotting on other strains but these, pssh, didn't even flinch, just banged into high gear!

Some pics:

LS #1: The tall one. I didn't realize how bad of a picture I had taken until I was labeling them. Cut off the top and bottom in one shot. Jeez!

LS1 - D43A.JPG

All of the branches look like they are going to have quite a bit on them.

LS1 - D43.JPG

And starting to be a bit of visible nubbies

LS1 - D43B.JPG

LS #2: Just a great plant. 2.5L per day split into 1.25L AM and PM.

LS2 - D43.JPG

The top shot is a bit deceiving but I predict these colas are going to be heavy. The bud sites are just jammed together.

LS2 - D43A.JPG

Both plants keeping even pace of development

LS2 - D43B.JPG

Thanks for taking a peek!

Day 50: Start of week 8

Just on cruise control for now. Both plants adding size to the budsites, I am anticipating LS #1 will need some support strings run once the branches get heavier.

LS#1: The tall one. All those branches in this shot are the same plant. It has taken over it's corner of the tent.

LS1 - D50.JPG

These are all attached to that same plant:

LS1 - D50A.JPG

LS1 - D50B.JPG

LS#2: Just keeping pace and developing nicely.

LS2 - D50.JPG

LS2 - D50A.JPG

LS2 - D50B.JPG

That's it for this week.

Late Flower
Middle of week 9: Day 59. A couple days off schedule.

LS#1: The tallest plant. I was away for work and failed to refill the reservoir when I got home. It had plenty of water left but I messed up and forgot about it for a day. Ugh! It has recovered very well but lost a few leaves.

LS1 - D59.JPG

LS1 - D59A.JPG

Oof, these hurt to look at. Sorry plant.

LS1 - D59B.JPG

LS1 - D59C.JPG

LS#2: And in comparison the still perfectly healthy one.

LS2 - D59.JPG

LS2 - D59A.JPG

LS2 - D59C.JPG

LS2 - D59D.JPG

Day 64 : Start of week 10

Lil Stick #1 : Aye looking worse still. I am very dissapointed with myself as this plant was really looking good. Still kicking though, and the buds are a decent size all throughout. Might get cut earlier than the others.

LS1 - D64.JPG

LS1 - D64A.JPG

LS1 - D64B.JPG

Lil Stick #2: Showing how good these both should be looking.

LS2 - D64.JPG

LS2 - D64A.JPG

LS2 - D64B.JPG

LS2 - D64C.JPG

Attachments

• LS2 - D64B.JPG
    LS2 - D64B.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Harvest - Lil' Stick #1
Harvest: Lil' Stick #1 - Day 75

The tall lanky pheno. Damaged a bit from a missed watering but still finished well. Pretty decent sized buds on the ends of all the branches.

Trichome check first: Lots of amber everywhere. This plant grew fast and looks like it finished fast too! Should be a heavy hitter for sleep and insomnia.

ls1.jpg

ls1a.jpg

Final pics:

LS1 - D75.JPG

LS1 - D75A.JPG

Out of the tent:

LS1 - D75B.JPG

LS1 - D75C.JPG

LS1 - D75D.JPG

LS1 - D75E.JPG

A lovely easy growing strain. A very strong smell of citrus and lemon. I am absolutely dissapointed with myself for not noticing how low the reservoir had gotten. This plant was taking nearly a gallon a day. This tall pheno did not need any training and was spread out nicely. I think it's carrying a decent amount of weight and could have been even better were it not for my errors.

Harvest - Lil' Stick #2
Harvest: Lil' Stick #2 - day 75

Colour check: Clear/cloudy with barely a speck of amber. Could have gone a few more days but it was time.

ls2.jpg

ls2a.jpg

Final pics: Topped and trained. Developed some very nice colas all the way around.

LS2 - D75.JPG

LS2 - D75A.JPG

LS2 - D75B.JPG

Even the lower side branches are quite heavy and frosty:

LS2 - D75C.JPG

LS2 - D75D.JPG

LS2 - D75E.JPG

With a few fan leaves cleaned up for a better look:

LS2 - D75F.JPG

The mains on this were a bit bigger than a 20oz gatorade bottle and just as thick around. I tried to show where the bottle lies and where the end of the cola is past on both ends.

LS2 - D75G.JPG

Absolutely fantastic strain. Easy to grow and this plant really shows the contrast between the two phenos I had. Training and topping didn't slow it down a bit. There was hardly any small undeveloped buds near the bottoms. Just thick colas all the way down.

Attachments

• LS2 - D75H.JPG
    LS2 - D75H.JPG
    730.3 KB · Views: 12
Back